estella .
Friday, August 26, 2005
caos.
I bruise easily/So be gentle when you handle me

Holy cows. My bio prac is a gonner!!! but i am NOT sad. anyone who tags me saying "aww cheer up." or smth like that i am gonna bite that person on his/her hand. and i have Sharp teeth okay =) so strange can. recently pple have been asking me stuff about exams and stuff like how well i've fared... and when i say "well, i screwed that test up.", the person will start pitying me like i'm taking this whole thing very badly. fact is, no, i wasnt even bothered (no point brooding over stuff that are alrd done) so why should it bother anyone ? RAH! *angry roar* -> also just for fun ok? not ANGRY. =)

Don't need to be on somebody's arm to look good
(I like who I am)
I'm not saying I don't wanna fall in love 'cos I would
I'm not gonna get hooked up just 'cos you say I should
(Can't romance on demand)
I'm gonna wait so I'm sorry if you misunderstood




profile

Estella
eighteen
Leo!
ngeeann poly masscomm

nuffnang




adores

Dancing ^^
Diving
Food!!!
Orange and Purple.
Family and friends


history


exits

Tall sister
Ling the Siewmai
Helen Han
Qixin the Liowch
Laopo
Shirley Wong Wong Wong
Nana
Qing Ai De
Baobei
Shu

Mei
Xueting
Ira
Yuanting
Vance
Xiuxi
Joanne
Carmen
Qinny
Jocelyn
Evon
S3vin
Junhao
Brian
Steph
Cheakopek

t105
t110
sabby
xianjie
rae