Raising a glass I sing a toast to the midnight sky/ I wonder why the stars dont seem to guide me.
My Amath is improving. But its still a FAIL. However, i am HAPPY. hoho =) sounds weird right? fail still so happpy. but happy i am, so SHH. i slept alot today, then kept hearing my handphone's sms tone sound. I think i deleted some people's sms. If i did not reply yours, sorry! i am always weird when i am tired, so i think somehow i deleted your msg. But i seriously cannot recall. hahaha. my memory as good as the Goldfish. ^^ im hooked on the song, Peanut Butter Jelly Time. It's so groovy! YAY.
Don't Cha wish your girlfriend was Hot like me. Don't Cha wish your girlfriend was a freak like me. Dont cha, dont cha Dont cha wish your girlfriend was raw like me Dont cha wish your girlfriend was fun like me Dont cha, dont cha*
profile
Estella
eighteen
Leo!
ngeeann poly masscomm
nuffnang
adores
Dancing ^^
Diving
Food!!!
Orange and Purple.
Family and friends