Okie, since I've been feeling rather down today, I shall use BLUE to reflect my melancholic and sorrowful mood. (haha) Well, i don't think i need to repeat my rantings for today because it's alot! and i doubt anyone can take it. *sinyee: really thanks alot, for accompanying me to find Mr. OsGODby(wahah) and for listening to my never-ending rants about Tss the Baboon.(see, i censored it because of you=)) yups, because without you ard, i prolly would have died of internal inflammation. Well, not internal inflammation as in the organs get inflamed, but in-FLAMEs. cause i was boiling like mad, seething with anger while listening to the hwa chong talk. teehee, so yah, Big hug for ya. =D
wait a minute cause i wanna write a paragraph to myself please.
to estella: well, that B3 is definitely not an accurate reflection of your potential, cause you've been unfairly judged. oh well, i cannot even say that because the oral examiner didn't even want to listen to you, no? so yup, no point getting upset. What goes around comes around. Anyway, she's really rather pitiful i think. "I pity you...... That very oft, we pity our enemies." No she's not my enemy la. Rubbish. Just dislike her extremely. You cannot shed even a single tear this time round, because crying means you have already accepted your fate. I will work hard! I'm so gonna prove her judgement WRONG! just wait, you'll be proud of me i assure you. =)
I hope that those who didn't really get the grade they deserve will take it in their stride. I'm referring to the soon-to-come returning of scripts. I'm worried, for myself, and for the people around me. How am i gonna comfort you guys if i have fared worse than you? In the end, we're all gonna end up bawling. But no, this time i won't. I promised myself. so, cross my fingers for all my classmates and friends i guess. but i only have 10. i can cross my toes too if you like. Hoho.
Heh, I'm feeling SO MUCH better after saying out everything. I did have fun today too. ^^ firstly, it's the crapping with sinyee. haha. GOBBY. gonna worship him like the oompa-loompas (charlie and the chocolate factory) worship the cacao bean. osGODby leh. wahaha. the one who keeps a secret storage of Sarcasm in his big belly. no wonder he is so sarcastic. NICE,eh? oops, i think i kinda mastered a little bit of his skill there. and our fav action (me and sy) will be to rub our bellies in future, in hope for the activation of some gobby-sarcasm. Muahahah! It's proven ok. i do know that his sarcasm is stored there. where else can you store such a large amt of free-flowing sarcasm? Teeheehee.
the talking with shu, lau and sy (again) also fun. and the times when i zi-high. a term used to describe me when i get tickled over little, insignificant things, and make myself laugh. Hoho, i enjoyed that too can? *grins* gonna end alrd, but i want to quote from a hilarious, gobby-style book: the hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy by douglas adams.
well, we humans tend to state the obvious no? like Meng has observed, people walk out of the foodcourt and you go,"Hey! Have you eaten?" or smth like that. well, Ford (a character in the book) says we repeat the "very very obvious" like 'oh dear, you seem to have fallen down a thirty-foot well, are you alright?' Wahah, next time, I'm just gonna say that so that i can display my Humanism. Ford thus came up with two conclusions: 1. If humans don't keep exercising their lips, their mouths will probably seize up. 2. If they don't keep exercising their lips, their brains start working. HAHA! (wasn't that funny?) oh well, at least i'm sure that im a pure human. Interesting point to ponder about: to us humans, we consider aliens alien. but have we thought that to the aliens, we probably are seen as aliens too? (if it's too hard to understand, there's only one thing you can do: forget it)
profile
Estella
eighteen
Leo!
ngeeann poly masscomm
nuffnang
adores
Dancing ^^
Diving
Food!!!
Orange and Purple.
Family and friends