estella .
Wednesday, September 14, 2005
a moo cow jumped across the moon

I dreamt that I was very tall, I was bigger than king kong.



i am so dead. havent finished studying!!! studied with jo =) wahah. so fun! i'm in love with the song Fun For Me by Moloko. wahaha. it's spastic but i like. booo hoo. I miss Hairy ='( We must go out after Os and havoc okay!!

the syf night. the laughter. the memories.
hahaha. I've decided that if i want to re-take my chinese Os, i'm gonna put in effort. if i dont work hard, then there's no point in wasting money hoping for miracles. Cause i'm pretty sure there aren't that many miracles in the world. at least not for me. Boring life la i know. Mug mug mug like mad. Fail fail fail like mad. Become become become mad. Stupid right.


sometimes the things we want to forget are the things which we most need to talk about,
and sometimes the things we want most we just can't have,
and the things that we look for are right in front of us.

I'm the one who wants to be with you. Deep inside i hope you feel it too.
Waited on a line of greens and blues, just to be the next to be with you. =)




profile

Estella
eighteen
Leo!
ngeeann poly masscomm

nuffnang




adores

Dancing ^^
Diving
Food!!!
Orange and Purple.
Family and friends


history


exits

Tall sister
Ling the Siewmai
Helen Han
Qixin the Liowch
Laopo
Shirley Wong Wong Wong
Nana
Qing Ai De
Baobei
Shu

Mei
Xueting
Ira
Yuanting
Vance
Xiuxi
Joanne
Carmen
Qinny
Jocelyn
Evon
S3vin
Junhao
Brian
Steph
Cheakopek

t105
t110
sabby
xianjie
rae