estella .
Tuesday, September 20, 2005
Mortem is my best friend.




I DETEST MOSQUITOES!!!

rah. stupid irritating flying fellows. I'll be revenged on the whole pack of you!!!
Humph. Biology is burning the grey matter in my brain. =( I hate cramming but i'm always doing that. Chey. *waves hand in a condescending way*

Boohoo, i hope there won't be any mosquitoes to bite me tonight. I've been rudely awaken for two days because of them! *ROARS* I don't care alrd, don't dare to kill also must kill. At most, i spray MORTEM. Bahahahaha. *evil glint*

Mortem is my best friend.
Mosquitoes are evil.
Mosquitoes are Sinister.
Mosquitoes are Blood-suckers.(literally)

Eliminate them with Mortem! =)

it's the little things you do that make me smile =D




profile

Estella
eighteen
Leo!
ngeeann poly masscomm

nuffnang




adores

Dancing ^^
Diving
Food!!!
Orange and Purple.
Family and friends


history


exits

Tall sister
Ling the Siewmai
Helen Han
Qixin the Liowch
Laopo
Shirley Wong Wong Wong
Nana
Qing Ai De
Baobei
Shu

Mei
Xueting
Ira
Yuanting
Vance
Xiuxi
Joanne
Carmen
Qinny
Jocelyn
Evon
S3vin
Junhao
Brian
Steph
Cheakopek

t105
t110
sabby
xianjie
rae