estella .
Wednesday, September 21, 2005
Sleeping Child =D
'Cause obviously,
She's out of my league,
I'm wastin' my time
'Cause she'll never be mine
I know i never will be good enough for her.
Never will be good enough for her.

BIO PAPER WAS A KILLER!!!

boohoo. Prelims suck like dabian loh. As sucky as a sucker. =(

but nvm! cause tmr's the last Paper!!! wheee!~

recently, the stuff i really wanna write on my blog doesn't come out as expected. don't know why also. haha. Had a funny dream. =) Teeheehee. recently, i've taken to michael learns to rock songs again. Making my mommy bring home the cd for me today! Can't get enough of it.

Sleeping Child

The Milky Way upon the heavens
is twinkling just for you
and Mr. Moon he came by
to say goodnight to you

I'll sing for you
I'll sing for mother
We're praying for the world
and for the people everywhere
gonna show them all we care

Oh my sleeping child
the world's so wild
but you've build your own paradise
That's one reason why
I'll cover you sleeping child

If all the people around the world
they had a mind like yours
we'd have no fighting and no wars
there would be lasting peace on Earth

If all the kings and all the leaders
could see you here this way
they would hold the Earth in their arms
they would learn to watch you play

Oh my sleeping child
the world's so wild
but you've build your own paradise
That's one reason why
I'll cover you sleeping child
I'm gonna cover my sleeping child

Keep you away from the world so wild










the world's so wild/But you've built your own paradise =)




profile

Estella
eighteen
Leo!
ngeeann poly masscomm

nuffnang




adores

Dancing ^^
Diving
Food!!!
Orange and Purple.
Family and friends


history


exits

Tall sister
Ling the Siewmai
Helen Han
Qixin the Liowch
Laopo
Shirley Wong Wong Wong
Nana
Qing Ai De
Baobei
Shu

Mei
Xueting
Ira
Yuanting
Vance
Xiuxi
Joanne
Carmen
Qinny
Jocelyn
Evon
S3vin
Junhao
Brian
Steph
Cheakopek

t105
t110
sabby
xianjie
rae