estella .
Friday, October 21, 2005
Beautiful People; Beautiful Memories.

Orange is for a Happy and Cheerful mood!=)
-though i know today should have a nostalgic mood, but well, i really am happy!-

Okay, listen up and listen good. I know that what we are saying on our blogs now really matter cos it's being monitored. So, no more "nonsense" if you are not willing to take responsibility for it i guess. Ahaha, just a warning to all. Cannot Defame, cannot this and that. wellwell, i hope i wont get caught cos i'm gonna say smth with ALOT of emotion in it... ...

I think that Bpghs...

.
.
.
.
.
.

Rocks my world totally la!!! ^^

Erm, you (the person who reads our blogs, whoever you are) wouldn't catch me for using la right? i hope not. =( cause i am a trueblue singaporean.
I'm actually kinda worried because i'm the kind who types without thinking sometimes. But one thing's for sure, I LOVE BPGHS! so yup, (whoever you are) if you are out to catch students for blogging malicious content, i humbly think that it will save you more time if you delete my blog add from THE list. Please?
hahaha. Cause i so love the people, the teachers and the school.

I hope the above is not too erm, offensive to the school's personnel. -Hey you! Thanks for taking time to read our blogs! =D I know it's kinda Boring to read silly students(alliteration! I'm learning!) blogging about their mundane lives. So yup, if you happen to chance upon my Humble blog, i want to say Thank you and smile!=)-

I love today cause we took many pictures. Teehee. And we sang the school song for the very last time. ='( The video really tickled me, yet it left me with a feeling of sadness. I know i will miss everything here: the classrooms, toilets(yah smelly as it is), TEACHERS, CLASSMATES, FRIENDS, dance,dancers,stall vendors, the alrd gone jukebox, the bball courts, hall, music room, cabin classrooms(fond memories ok!) and perhaps the special feeling that cannot be described with words. =) I have truckloads of photos now, whoever wants, please tag me. Just gonna put up some really amusing ones today. Oh yes, can i have pictures that have me inside too? Email them to me can? At alletse@gmail.com =D Thank you in advance, and love you!

just a small paragraph about what i did after the event: the 4 non-blondes went for a little gathering! it was super fun! we learnt more about each other, and probably some lessons that are precious.(sticking to principles.) but best part is the photo-taking! we asked a woman to help us and she turned the cam to face her instead. so it's like the four of us looking at her BIGEYE thru the screen. made us laugh until we wanna pee la. hahaha. ^^ i love non-blondes!

okie, picture time!



three tallies.
artistic eh? taken by.. yours truly.=D

Whoops. Scandal.

sweet?

more pictures next time i promise i have a headache alrd.

to all the sec fours and fives especially,

thank you for making my life in Bp so wonderful.

to all the teachers,

thank you for the "Pearls of Wisdom.

to cuilan,

i really miss ya! thanks for the sweets.

you are as sweet as them! (simile)





profile

Estella
eighteen
Leo!
ngeeann poly masscomm

nuffnang




adores

Dancing ^^
Diving
Food!!!
Orange and Purple.
Family and friends


history


exits

Tall sister
Ling the Siewmai
Helen Han
Qixin the Liowch
Laopo
Shirley Wong Wong Wong
Nana
Qing Ai De
Baobei
Shu

Mei
Xueting
Ira
Yuanting
Vance
Xiuxi
Joanne
Carmen
Qinny
Jocelyn
Evon
S3vin
Junhao
Brian
Steph
Cheakopek

t105
t110
sabby
xianjie
rae