estella .
Friday, October 14, 2005
Enough! No more!
Okay, I've had enough of being Blue. People want to talk bad about others, break their promises, back-stab or what, I can do nothing. So i shall revert back to my NORMAL (read:crazy) self! Just to add that if I accidentally stumble onto some fact that you have been a SBW(slutty bitchy whore; smth JJ taught me.Lol), well I'm just gonna be so disappointed in you. sorry, but that's all. =)

aiya, that said, just make sure when you bitch about me/my friends that time right, don't let ANYONE hear it! i suggest you don't bitch to the wall even, cos u noe... WALLS HAVE EARS! later they come and tell me what you told them, then Oh-no! Hmm, so i think you should trying bitching to the dirt on the floor.
because i don't like dirt. so even if dirt got ears right, and they wanna tell me what you bitched about others, I ALSO DONT WANNA HEAR! make me dirty only. Haha.

O's are so round the corner~ tralala. Estella must stop slacking. Oh yes, i dl thestupidabobephotoshop. tamade, waste my four hours plus. I DONO HOW TO USE! so un-user frenly. LOL. in the end, i decided that i shall stop trying to edit photos, cos i noe nuts about photoshop. Monday and Friday must bring camera. take photos with the Beeeautiful people in my school. :D better take with me okay! if not you are not beautiful to me alrd. *snarls*

I love my friends! <3

"Holding anger is a poison. It eats you from inside. We think that hating is a weapon that attacks the person who harmed us. But hatred is a curved blade. And the harm we do, we do to ourselves."
-the five people you meet in heaven.
i love this quote!
Kind of helps me to check my anger sometimes.




profile

Estella
eighteen
Leo!
ngeeann poly masscomm

nuffnang




adores

Dancing ^^
Diving
Food!!!
Orange and Purple.
Family and friends


history


exits

Tall sister
Ling the Siewmai
Helen Han
Qixin the Liowch
Laopo
Shirley Wong Wong Wong
Nana
Qing Ai De
Baobei
Shu

Mei
Xueting
Ira
Yuanting
Vance
Xiuxi
Joanne
Carmen
Qinny
Jocelyn
Evon
S3vin
Junhao
Brian
Steph
Cheakopek

t105
t110
sabby
xianjie
rae