estella .
Sunday, October 09, 2005
ROFL? -.-
Passionate love
Ah, the Passionate love... You
love with heart, body and soul, and you love
love itself. You may have a problem to be true
when in a relationship, but you don't do it on
purpose. You have a hell of a hot temper, close
to laughter, anger and maybe even tears (even if
you would never cry in public...). You want
your life to be something, nothing ordinary...
Your partner has to be as passionate as you, no
wimps tolerated!

-The love I'm fated for.



*ahem*
Now there's a brand new meaning to the song Open Arms.
Haha, right Jo?
"So now i come to you with open ***s/nothing to hide..."

Rain outside my window pouring down
What now, you're gone, my fault, I'm sorry
Feeling like a fool cause I've let you down
Now it's too late to turn it around
I'm sorry for the tears I made you cry
I guess this time it really is goodbye
You made it clear when you said
I just don't love you no more

***

Don't say those words it's so hard
They turn my whole world upside down
Girl you caught me completely off guard
On the night you said to me
I just don't love you no more.






profile

Estella
eighteen
Leo!
ngeeann poly masscomm

nuffnang




adores

Dancing ^^
Diving
Food!!!
Orange and Purple.
Family and friends


history


exits

Tall sister
Ling the Siewmai
Helen Han
Qixin the Liowch
Laopo
Shirley Wong Wong Wong
Nana
Qing Ai De
Baobei
Shu

Mei
Xueting
Ira
Yuanting
Vance
Xiuxi
Joanne
Carmen
Qinny
Jocelyn
Evon
S3vin
Junhao
Brian
Steph
Cheakopek

t105
t110
sabby
xianjie
rae