estella .
Sunday, October 30, 2005
You're my butterfly,sugar, baybeh!
Come my lady, come come my lady, you're my butterfly, sugar, baby
Come my lady, you're my pretty baby, I'll make your leg shake, you make me go crazy
Come my lady, come come my lady, you're my butterfly, sugar, baby
Come my lady, you're my pretty baby, I'll make your leg shake, you make me go crazy

I used to think that happy endings were only in the books I read
But you made me feel alive when I was almost dead
You filled that empty space with the love I used to chase

Tmr is the chinese paper. I am not studying sec 1 and 2. Hmm, wish me luck. I need it. =) a1, i want you as badly as you want me. so please come to me!

second to none.




profile

Estella
eighteen
Leo!
ngeeann poly masscomm

nuffnang




adores

Dancing ^^
Diving
Food!!!
Orange and Purple.
Family and friends


history


exits

Tall sister
Ling the Siewmai
Helen Han
Qixin the Liowch
Laopo
Shirley Wong Wong Wong
Nana
Qing Ai De
Baobei
Shu

Mei
Xueting
Ira
Yuanting
Vance
Xiuxi
Joanne
Carmen
Qinny
Jocelyn
Evon
S3vin
Junhao
Brian
Steph
Cheakopek

t105
t110
sabby
xianjie
rae