estella .
Saturday, November 26, 2005
all-american rejects







Swing, Swing, Swing from the tangles of
My heart is crushed by a former love
Can you help me find a way
To carry on again
Wish cast into the sky
I'm moving on
Sweet beginnings do arise

I love this song. =) Used to listen to it daily! Hahaha.

I have sore throat alrd. Prolly cos i dont close the windows when i sleep, and its chilling here. *brr* today i have happy things to blog about! Me and Jo went to bugis to look for cheap deals(second time in a week). we wanted BIG sunglasses, and jamie dared us to wear them to prom. U noe, the whole paris hilton cum nicole package? Well, so we were being aunties, trying to find a good deal. First shop we came to offered $12.50. not bad. But we still kept searching. Then went to the stalls by the roadside. about the same price larr. BUT in the end, we bought ours for a freaking $9 okay! Though we were offered $12 initially. Muahahaha. I'm so happy. and i bought nail polish for $2. Not bad quality. =D unlike the aries one that peels off immediately after. Teehee. I love good deals! and i like my glasses. makes me feel like a rich tai-tai/paris hilton.(read: Bimbo) I took pictures! but contemplating whether or not to put them up.

anyway, went for BIG family gathering! hee. my cousins are really great. Esp the young ones, super hyper and amusing to watch. my glass of tea had an ant! my cousin's one too. URM. Haha. oh yes. Sp open house was not bad leh. =D maybe i'll go there. cos my dad is not in favour of Jc. oh well, we shall wait and see.

Got quite a few pple who wanted me to do this.(heng, yuanting,shir)
Rules of the game:

1) Post 5 weird or random facts about yourself.
2) At the end, write the names of 5 people whom you want to do this quiz, then tag in their blog to leave them a note to tell them to see your blog.

1. I sleep well in all four positions-left,right,center and face down.
2. I talk to my hamster.
3. My face blushes at strange times like late at night.
4. I like orange and purple.

5. I am tall. This is a fact.*coughs*

Eh, joanna, daph, and anyone who reads this. Lol.





profile

Estella
eighteen
Leo!
ngeeann poly masscomm

nuffnang




adores

Dancing ^^
Diving
Food!!!
Orange and Purple.
Family and friends


history


exits

Tall sister
Ling the Siewmai
Helen Han
Qixin the Liowch
Laopo
Shirley Wong Wong Wong
Nana
Qing Ai De
Baobei
Shu

Mei
Xueting
Ira
Yuanting
Vance
Xiuxi
Joanne
Carmen
Qinny
Jocelyn
Evon
S3vin
Junhao
Brian
Steph
Cheakopek

t105
t110
sabby
xianjie
rae