Day One of Torture: well, figured no one would update so i shall. Haha. was pretty much alright just that you know, my math. . . *trails off* Hopefully i did not make any more careless mistakes. Social studies was O-kay too. Mugged for Venice during prelims la. Kena "scolded" cos i concentrated so hard for it that i forgot the content for others. Luckily i decided to be stubborn and study it for O's again. Seems like "once bitten, twice shy" cannot apply here. Lol. (:
Wah, sounds crazy saying this but i had fun today. Am happy. Cause erh, despite the stress, sinyee, jo and me were able to crap like normal times. Made me feel super high. Gee, and it was great dumping the ss and chinese and emath paper ones into A BOX. i even dumped in the english file.
Lol. I keep hearing this song:
If I kissed you Would fireworks fly Would angels sing with lollipops Would dinosaurs cry Would babies all gurgle in laughter and surprise If I kissed you
If I kissed you What would Michelangelo say Would he still have sculpted David Would we be immortalized in clay Would the poets write of love like ours Would John Donne have his say If I kissed you
You could be one in a million You could be the one for me But I guess I'll never know if I never try I guess I'll just have to grab you in my arms And kiss you If I kissed you
Would you lose track of time Would you feel a surge of happiness Running up your spine Would you run naked in the street With a tattoo of my name on your behind If I kissed you.
ps:Pon de replay, i love ! Teehee. Makes me wanna get up and dance.
profile
Estella
eighteen
Leo!
ngeeann poly masscomm
nuffnang
adores
Dancing ^^
Diving
Food!!!
Orange and Purple.
Family and friends