Hee. Went out shopping with Jo today. Town. =) tmr going to sp open house i think, with her. Dumdeedum. WE ate alot today! i spent most of my money on food; didn't buy any clothes; and bought veet. Lol. OOH i forgot to buy seventeen! Damn. feel so much like watching musicals/plays now. been wanting to, since exams started. Grr. oh yes and i keep eating alot! I know prom's nearing and all but i can't help it. Ate nasi lemak (CALORIES!!!) at my grandma's house. now got a little bit of sorethroat cos i kept eating the chilli. Today's hotdog and teriyaki chicken was yummy. heehee. I kinda need a job right now, but my schedule's tight. Bleah.
I want to buy: -aloe vera gel -slippers -orange sportsbra -jeans skirt -BIG specs! -and go for pedicures/manicures. -nail polish.
profile
Estella
eighteen
Leo!
ngeeann poly masscomm
nuffnang
adores
Dancing ^^
Diving
Food!!!
Orange and Purple.
Family and friends