estella .
Sunday, November 27, 2005
Guys are strange; I wanna kick them.
I suddenly feel like playing on swings. Used to do that at lam soon. well, my condo has two swings! I love swings. =) But it's only fun when you have company. Oh, the memories... Heh. Of me and my brother when we were young, when my grandfather used to push us high up, the gush of cold air, its as though you can fly... Hee, i really wanna get a swing next time! Then i'll be so happy. =D

And i suddenly long to see a rainbow. It's been years since i last saw one. think it was in pri sch? they are so beautiful. Heh. Oh yarr, my sorethroat is getting bad. I coughed out blood today. don't wanna see a doc. Shall drink more water! Lol, today went out with Hannie. We took many neoprints. Very fun. Aha.then we talked about stuff too. It was great to catch up on stuff. Lol. I saw that ivan lau at Lot one. he was super dao lar. *GRR* oh yes, my family went shopping w/o me! No fair. Sigh. they always do this. Haha.


My cheap Bugis shades

Acting Dao.

Maybe it's time for me to switch to a private blog.

I feel like i don't have any more privacy.

Don't need strangers reading my blog and judging me.





profile

Estella
eighteen
Leo!
ngeeann poly masscomm

nuffnang




adores

Dancing ^^
Diving
Food!!!
Orange and Purple.
Family and friends


history


exits

Tall sister
Ling the Siewmai
Helen Han
Qixin the Liowch
Laopo
Shirley Wong Wong Wong
Nana
Qing Ai De
Baobei
Shu

Mei
Xueting
Ira
Yuanting
Vance
Xiuxi
Joanne
Carmen
Qinny
Jocelyn
Evon
S3vin
Junhao
Brian
Steph
Cheakopek

t105
t110
sabby
xianjie
rae