Cause i am me, they can change their opinions but i wont change me.
wahaha. Mark my words, for they will be widely used as quotes next time. Haha. =)
after hearing negative comments from 2 guys about me today -though no hard feelings- I just want to say abit la. haha. well, I can't please everyone can i? So it's just your loss if you never got to see the good side of me. (: Lol. Sounds very haolian right? But what can i do? When pple keep putting me down, the only way is to boost my own morale. Teeheehee. I am just me, be it giggly, flirty if you wish, Loud or mean. If you can't accept me for me, i don't need you to be a friend please.
I prefer Quality over quantity. =D
And yes, just a gentle reminder: Don't judge others unless you want others to judge you.
"To laugh often and much, to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children, to earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false friends, to appreciate beauty, to find the best in others, to leave the world a bit better, whether by a healthy child, a garden patch... to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded!" - Emerson
oh btw, I'm not affected la. No harm was done! Just a comment. So don't feel bad please. I have Pretty Pictures!!!=)
Jo La Ta