
muahahaha. this is so adorable!
Hey Jo, next time u say that i'm living in self-denial, i shall quote him! Lol. Nanenipoopoo. =D I'm just very selective about the reality i accept u noe? *gives serious look*
Oh i'm happy. Finally things are cleared up, and i understand everything now. i hate it when i don't. At least everything's alright for now =) And and, today went to westmall to buy stuff from Popular. I HAVE NO LIFE! Haven't had time to go shopping yet. Well, good thing is, mom's gonna get me samsung E530C. U noe, the orange one that i so love?! Oh, u dono? Hmm, let's just say that it's really pretty and those who know joyce will have seen the phone b4. cos she has it. 0.o Heehee. but must wait till next month's 22. i think. I CAN'T WAIT! =D we're looking at printers too. Probably will get a new one. Old one is obsolete.
oh yes, thanks xiang. thank you so much for that night. =) Wo ai ni!
here's smth that made me laugh:
