estella .
Thursday, November 24, 2005
xie xie ni men, hen ai ni men. =)
MY MOM IS GONNA TRY TO TAKE HALF-DAY OFF ON PROM SO SHE CAN BRING ME TO HER HAIRDRESSER! <3

Teeheehee! I got my prom dress and shoes alrd! Even have a pair of earrings to match! ^^

I so love my Mummy, aunt doreen and cousin Faith. They shopped with me for 4 hours! Trying to find smth that suits me =D love them so so much. Heehee. And im so touched that my mom is so supportive. She lent me her necklace and handbag, paid for everything without complaining, told me to get the nicer pair of shoes that I like though im supposed to share it with her. I feel really loved today. =) and though daddy gave his black face and crap like " blah blah only know how to spend money, dono how to open gate", he made honey drink for mom and me. At first I thot mom was gonna get pissed at dad, so I felt super guilty. But that SWEET honey drink made things fine! =D and I am really happy.

Love, love, love, love, love. Makes the world go round.

For once in I-dono-how-long, I feel so loved. =)
Oh yes, I was awfully bad today.
So picky.
I went,
I hate blue,
Black is so common,
No not lace please
EEW ribbons?!
Blah this has ugly straps.
And on and on…
Real hard to please.
But my aunt, the shopping queen,
And my mom, the supportive lady I love,
Made a miracle!
Im not gonna be dressed in rags liao!
My cousin helped by talking to me.
Else I would have gone bonkers.
I kept saying that I should dress up as a guy,
And gave silly ideas like carrying Gucci plastics bags as handbags. *cough jo cough*
My aunt said don’t waste her time, ask her help to pick nice dress,
Then carry an ugly PLASTIC BAG there instead of a clutch (or what have u.)
ANYWAY, I saw espadrilles!
And its so pretty.
But they didn’t appeal to the *cough * older generation.
Okay la, to be fair, my mom did like it.
They just said it didn’t match my dress.
=D




profile

Estella
eighteen
Leo!
ngeeann poly masscomm

nuffnang




adores

Dancing ^^
Diving
Food!!!
Orange and Purple.
Family and friends


history


exits

Tall sister
Ling the Siewmai
Helen Han
Qixin the Liowch
Laopo
Shirley Wong Wong Wong
Nana
Qing Ai De
Baobei
Shu

Mei
Xueting
Ira
Yuanting
Vance
Xiuxi
Joanne
Carmen
Qinny
Jocelyn
Evon
S3vin
Junhao
Brian
Steph
Cheakopek

t105
t110
sabby
xianjie
rae