*PROM IS NEARING!*and i haven't even started shopping for dresses/shoes/yadayada.
times like this, i really wanna be a male =)
haha. so many things to do wor.
Tmr gonna start looking by going shopping with my aunt & mom at nite.
I'm really confused about my hair.
Do i cut it short, leave it, or do smth crazy with it?
My mom asked me to perm it for fun. -.-
comments please!
then on thurs, i have to spend the morning and afternn alone =(
cos gg for dinner at night, so can't hang out that late.
Friday: My Date With A Hannie. (:
Saturday: shopping with JOLENE the chua.
Sunday: Get my mom to bring me out! Teehee.
I need to do many many things! my parents alrd screaming at me for wasting money =( Sigh. Oh and my sense of direction-lack of it- has become a family joke! I'm the butt of all jokes now. Boo hoo.
seems like i'm gonna be a REAL cinderel-LA if i can't find my prom stuff. wish me luck. i can't find = i don't go. and i'm pretty sure i wouldn't find a fairy godmother who is generous enough to get me a coach,dress and GLASS slippers. even if there is, i wouldn't exploit her like what Cinderella did. I'll just stay at home and wash the dirty plates. >.<