estella .
Friday, December 09, 2005
everything changes.
Sew this up with threads of reason and regret
So I will not forget. I will not forget
How this felt one year six months ago
I know I cannot forget. I cannot forget
I'm falling into memories of you and things we used to do


Oooh la la. today i went for meeting. then after tt went to sentosa!!! =D qinny, esther they all were there though i didnt see them. Haha. i kayaked on my own. a single kayak is really much easier to control. i was so slack. suntanned on the kayak; floated around. hia hia. but its so irritating! im as pale/fair as ever! =/ i love the beach and the sea! heehee.

after tt i sat at the beach doing nothing. was daydreaming again and letting the sea water wash onto me. it felt so good. haha. OH! then got this funny guy who suddenly came up to me. ERH, he was topless.-.- then he said he was from some poly. dono isit sp or ngeeann. i was v blur then, so i didnt catch wad he said. he called himself chen or smth la. -.- funny name. asked where did my family go. creepy. so i spoke english to him, and he looked so uncomfortable. hia hia. after tt he wanted my number. i said no, then we just shook hands and he left! =x *shudders* i dont believe in this kinda "frenships".

soon after, eug came to find me. then we cycled! went to get some ice cream. whoa shiok. damn damn nice. =) but its ex. too bad we couldnt find the bens and jerry one. after more cycling, we went to harbourfront to eat pizza!!!! yummy. i love my dad. =D

tmr got to work. =/ im afraid tt my arms will start to ache tmr. aaah.




profile

Estella
eighteen
Leo!
ngeeann poly masscomm

nuffnang




adores

Dancing ^^
Diving
Food!!!
Orange and Purple.
Family and friends


history


exits

Tall sister
Ling the Siewmai
Helen Han
Qixin the Liowch
Laopo
Shirley Wong Wong Wong
Nana
Qing Ai De
Baobei
Shu

Mei
Xueting
Ira
Yuanting
Vance
Xiuxi
Joanne
Carmen
Qinny
Jocelyn
Evon
S3vin
Junhao
Brian
Steph
Cheakopek

t105
t110
sabby
xianjie
rae