HAPPY TODAY! * i knew things would change; for the better*alright today was my last day at Rhs centrepoint. =) i'll miss the pple i worked with. hee. even the reebok centrepoint pple. it's okay though, cos i need changes. if i keep working, i think i will just explode! haha.Merry Merry Christmas! =D Heard pple caroling. Yea.got a surprise today. Hee. my mom changed my bedsheet for me! AND... it's orange !!! oh man i am so lucky! haha =D i shall have sweet dreams tonight. ORANGE ORANGE ORANGE. my phone is so chio! tts wad my colleague said. i agree!!!this christmas must work. so different. and NO shuai ge/cute guy turned up at rhs to give me present or wish me merry christmas! WHY, jo? WHY??? =/tmr is the class outing. Lol. i hope i wouldnt need to put "class" outing this time. Hope bah. =D heh. thanks ah hua btw, for organising. and heng ah, sorry lah. really!Ancient Picture:


19 aug 2005
I will not make the same mistakes that you did
I will not let myself
Cause my heart so much misery
I will not break the way you did,
You fell so hard
I've learned the hard way
To never let it get that far