estella .
Monday, December 19, 2005
tear my heart open.
Goodbye, darling.

i love my hamsters.
though both are no longer with me anymore.
rest in peace bah. =)
love.

today, is a sad day. couldn't help but think of many things that i tried to shut out. my family went to pray to my grandfather. everyone except me went. i feel awful. and i went to work knowing that my hamster would die today. so it did. when i reached home, it was curled into a ball. it seemed so peaceful. the worst part was that i had to act strong in front of my cousins cos i didnt want to frighten the little one. no tears, no nothing.

I'm sick of working alrd. I'm just counting down to the end of the day, hoping each hour will pass by quicker. Slacking smartly seems to be my favourite option huh? dono why, i am not concentrating. my thoughts keep wandering elsewhere.

i have so much to say. so much to tell the pple in my life. but where do i start? how do i start? if i was referring to you, would u noe? if i wanted to tell u what i feel here, would u realise its u?

I realise the people and things(hamsters) i love are leaving me slowly.
Consoling isnt gonna work cos i dont need it.
Im Okay.
Just let me be alone.
It's tough to act tough.
tough to put on a smile so tt pple wouldnt worry abt me.

Let the tears do the healing.

You were all the things I thought I knew
And I thought we could be
You were everything, everything that I wanted
We were meant to be, supposed to be, but we lost it
And all of the memories, so close to me, just fade away
All this time you were pretending
So much for my happy ending
i guess i am a fool to believe in happy endings.




profile

Estella
eighteen
Leo!
ngeeann poly masscomm

nuffnang




adores

Dancing ^^
Diving
Food!!!
Orange and Purple.
Family and friends


history


exits

Tall sister
Ling the Siewmai
Helen Han
Qixin the Liowch
Laopo
Shirley Wong Wong Wong
Nana
Qing Ai De
Baobei
Shu

Mei
Xueting
Ira
Yuanting
Vance
Xiuxi
Joanne
Carmen
Qinny
Jocelyn
Evon
S3vin
Junhao
Brian
Steph
Cheakopek

t105
t110
sabby
xianjie
rae