Stardust; Glitter and Dancing Queens. Wow. Prom Night is over just like that. Still rmb that i used to envy the seniors for being able to attend such a grand event. On hindsight, it wasn't as grand as i imagined it to be. Haha. Perhaps fantasy is always better than reality. Well, i wouldn't say that Prom Night was a blast or that it really rocked. but guess what, i wouldn't want to miss it either. It's like the very last time the sec fours and fives got together so yup, I'm glad and thankful that Tiger (oops) organised this for us. =D a big thank you to the couns involved, Mr Tan and the many teachers present! It was definitely worth it. Money can be earned back *yes mom, i'll pay u back* but events like Prom; if u miss it, u can't go back and say " Can we have another Prom night?" No way. Took pictures but I regret to say that I can't upload them just yet. Muahaha. You have to wait for good things. I love to be guailan and deprive pple who are desperate to see pictures of chiobus and shuaiges. ^^ *cough heng cough* anyway, Sucky camera. The batt went flat before I could take pictures with more pple. =( Booo. And I forgot to eat the desserts! Damn. The DJ la, altogether too distracting alrd. Though i was eating half the time instead of playing the games. =D lalala. The dancing was good. Whoo! Very high! Havoc man. But abbul(correct spelling?) stepped on my feet! maddening. It hurt like hell. Guess what, i hate heels! haha. one night is enough to kill me. mine were 2 inch high btw, made me feel abit tall. but then again, i dont want to feel tall at the expense of my feet. [yeah yeah ivan, i know u are grinning now.You don't have to stand up to prove u're tall. really. =p]Oh yes, i felt really strange in a dress too. i haven't worn one since i was in Pri School i think. Awkwardleh. Despite trying it on before Prom alrd. Lol. So yups, Prom was the only night you would ever see me in makeup, a DRESS omg and 2 inch high heels. I think I better start to learn how to wear heels, else next time pple laugh at me. Here's how much i spent: 1. Dress: $41.10 2. Heels: $ 24.90 3. Earrings: $3 4. Nail polish: $2 ( i did my nails myself la) 5. Hair: $15 6. Clutch and necklace: Mom's. 7. Make up: Free! haha anyway, Jo and I din go for the professional makeup thing cos the person wasnt free liao. So we did it ourselves. Lol. makeup is like art right? Grand total: $86(exclusive of the $40 prom ticket) man that's alot. But to be fair, the heels are now my mom's and so i only really spent on the dress and my hair. Muahaha. self-delusion. Now, i must get a job and pay my mom back! =D * If only time could stop right at the moment when we are experiencing joy. =)
profile
Estella
eighteen
Leo!
ngeeann poly masscomm
nuffnang
adores
Dancing ^^
Diving
Food!!!
Orange and Purple.
Family and friends