estella .
Sunday, January 22, 2006
I carry your heart with me


Suddenly, I miss the Dancers...
Know we all look kinda weird lah. But I miss them. =/ what happened to the Wu Xiao Bao outing??? I want to go back and dance leh. THOUGH im freaking un-stretched and stiff now. i noe i will be complaining about the pain once i start dancing, but somehow... i kind of miss the pain. Lol.

Haven't seen yeast for some time. I hope you are doing fine. =) Hee, we'll be meeting up soon! i can't wait. and hairy, wo ai ni!!! you are not alone yeah? haha. if u feel rotten, i'll feel worse la! last but NOT least, my tall sister, jolene the chua! u ah... worst. busy rebonding hair, then dont want to meet me right? or are u dating???!!! hahaha! tell me tell me. i want to noe. LOL.

trivor outing and og outing today. i got a tan unknowingly. Lol. I enjoyed myself, food was good, but there were some parts that were... shao xing? that indian lady and the weather i think. =/ but its alright! cos TRIVOR pple rock! =) Haha. I will post the pics next time bah.






and this is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart(:





profile

Estella
eighteen
Leo!
ngeeann poly masscomm

nuffnang




adores

Dancing ^^
Diving
Food!!!
Orange and Purple.
Family and friends


history


exits

Tall sister
Ling the Siewmai
Helen Han
Qixin the Liowch
Laopo
Shirley Wong Wong Wong
Nana
Qing Ai De
Baobei
Shu

Mei
Xueting
Ira
Yuanting
Vance
Xiuxi
Joanne
Carmen
Qinny
Jocelyn
Evon
S3vin
Junhao
Brian
Steph
Cheakopek

t105
t110
sabby
xianjie
rae