estella .
Thursday, March 02, 2006
the good, the bad and the ugly.
Here By Me
I hope you're doing fine out there without me
Cause I'm not doing so good without you
The things I thought you'd never know about me
Were the things I guess you always understood
So how could I have been so blind for all these years?
Guess I only see the truth through all this fear,
And living without you

And everything I had in this world
And all that I'll ever be
It could all fall down around me.
Just as long as I have you,
Right here by me.

I can't take another day without you
Cause baby, I could never make it on my own
I've been waiting so long, just to hold you
And be back in your arms where I belong
Sorry I can't always find the words to say
But everything I've ever know gets swept away
Inside of your love

And everything I had in this world
And all that I'll ever be
It could all fall down around me.
Just as long as I have you,
Right here by me.

As the days grow long I see
That time is standing still for me
When you're not here
Sorry I can't always find the words to say
Everything I've ever known gets swept away
Inside of your love

And everything I had in this world
And all that I'll ever be
It could all fall down around me.
Just as long as I have you,
Right here by me.

And everything I had in this world
And all that I'll ever be
It could all fall down around me.
Just as long as I have you,
Right here by me.

oh man,
i'm so hooked on this book.
i could so identify with her.
just that her happy ending wouldn't happen to me in a million years.
cause this is reality.
come on, reality check.
Hello,back to earth yet???
it's time for 20 laps of swimming and a tub of ice cream.=)
and who cares if the ice cream isn't 99.9% fat -free?
i don't.
not tmr, at least.




profile

Estella
eighteen
Leo!
ngeeann poly masscomm

nuffnang




adores

Dancing ^^
Diving
Food!!!
Orange and Purple.
Family and friends


history


exits

Tall sister
Ling the Siewmai
Helen Han
Qixin the Liowch
Laopo
Shirley Wong Wong Wong
Nana
Qing Ai De
Baobei
Shu

Mei
Xueting
Ira
Yuanting
Vance
Xiuxi
Joanne
Carmen
Qinny
Jocelyn
Evon
S3vin
Junhao
Brian
Steph
Cheakopek

t105
t110
sabby
xianjie
rae