estella .
Saturday, March 25, 2006
thirteen words that made me smile
Am I in your dream or are you in mine?

what's your boiling point? watched B.P on mtv today, and i really marvel at those who managed to keep their cool even when they face utterly unreasonable people. I think i wouldn't be able to be like them. probably takes just a little effort from those "irritants" to make me boil, and hop with anger. ahh, that's bad, no? I must learn to be tolerant. control. control. control. =) *the ones who did not flare up got US100 bucks*


smart people should be able to read subtle hints. I take comfort in knowing that.


read that one is able to train his/her mind to be happy. haha. the power of Zen. Have you achieved it yet? Or are you still training? Do you cry behind that pretty smile of yours? No one would know. Yet
it matters. How many times did you have to force yourself to wipe away tears cause you don't want others to see you down? Tears heal, did you know that?


I'm uttering rubbish now. terribly incoherent due to weird sleeping hours. oh well, I'll leave you guys with a quote. food for thought. =)


"This is the great private problem of man; death as the loss of self. But what is the self? It is the sum of everything we remember. Thus what terrifies us about death is not the loss of the future but the loss of the past. Forgetting is a form of death ever present within life." - Milan Kundera





profile

Estella
eighteen
Leo!
ngeeann poly masscomm

nuffnang




adores

Dancing ^^
Diving
Food!!!
Orange and Purple.
Family and friends


history


exits

Tall sister
Ling the Siewmai
Helen Han
Qixin the Liowch
Laopo
Shirley Wong Wong Wong
Nana
Qing Ai De
Baobei
Shu

Mei
Xueting
Ira
Yuanting
Vance
Xiuxi
Joanne
Carmen
Qinny
Jocelyn
Evon
S3vin
Junhao
Brian
Steph
Cheakopek

t105
t110
sabby
xianjie
rae