estella .
Friday, May 19, 2006
are you as bo liao as me? =D
10 years ago I was: shorter than now; probably minute?

5 years ago I was: happy; naive; a guaikia; still passing Emath; playing bball almost daily. =)

1 year ago I was: forced to mug; also enjoying night study(like shu); hanging out alot with yeast, hairy and jo; always at mac with jo and ta.

5 snacks I enjoy: Ngeeann's hot sandwiches!; kinder bueno; muruku; oreo biscuits; famousamos cookies; curly fries.

5 songs I know all the words to: faraway; kiss goodbye; blind; ai mei; superwoman.

5 things I would do with 100 million dollars: Go on a shopping spree with my close friends!; treat my family and friends to good food; go on a round-the-world trip; save some money; buy a big house and a DOG =D

5 places I would run away to: the beach; wuzhong's cabin classroom!; hawaii; tioman; pulau ubin

5 things I would never wear: bra. HAHA KIDDING.

5 favorite tv shows: mtv(chnl 51 and 20); news (lol); whatever there is on animal planet; so u think u can dance... and pokemon?!

5 bad habits: chatting for hours on the phone; coming online every night; procrastinating; smsing alot; eating.

5 biggest joys: eating; hanging out with QINGPEI(hah!),
hengheng and huihui; chatting with cinderes; going out with esther, daph,baobei,jo and non-blondes; wuxiaobao outings. (:

5 favorite toys: computer, laptop and... discman!(don't say. i know.)

5 fictional characters I would date: none.

5 people I tag to do this: happy han, handsome heng, hairy hui, bumper jocelyn, Baobei.




profile

Estella
eighteen
Leo!
ngeeann poly masscomm

nuffnang




adores

Dancing ^^
Diving
Food!!!
Orange and Purple.
Family and friends


history


exits

Tall sister
Ling the Siewmai
Helen Han
Qixin the Liowch
Laopo
Shirley Wong Wong Wong
Nana
Qing Ai De
Baobei
Shu

Mei
Xueting
Ira
Yuanting
Vance
Xiuxi
Joanne
Carmen
Qinny
Jocelyn
Evon
S3vin
Junhao
Brian
Steph
Cheakopek

t105
t110
sabby
xianjie
rae