estella .
Wednesday, May 24, 2006
a walk to remember.
For those who've never watched this, please do.

It made me cry ok. haha. but me like tear-jerkers! Thanks rae, for lending me the vcd =)) it was really touching. omg, i used four pieces of tissue paper! >.< Lol. I like the soundtrack too. ah... beautiful lyrics. I AM HAPPY! TUESDAY IS OVER! YAY.

someday we'll know
if love can move a mountain
someday we'll know
why the sky is blue
someday we'll know
why I wasn't meant for you

Does anybody know the way to Atlantis
or what the wind says when she cries
I'm speeding by the place that i met you
for the ninety-seventh time tonight

someday we'll know
why Sampson loved Deliah

one day I'll go

dancing on the moon

someday you'll know

that I was the one for you

I bought a ticket to the end of the rainbow
I watched the stars crash in the sea
if I could ask God just one question

why aren't you here with me tonight












profile

Estella
eighteen
Leo!
ngeeann poly masscomm

nuffnang




adores

Dancing ^^
Diving
Food!!!
Orange and Purple.
Family and friends


history


exits

Tall sister
Ling the Siewmai
Helen Han
Qixin the Liowch
Laopo
Shirley Wong Wong Wong
Nana
Qing Ai De
Baobei
Shu

Mei
Xueting
Ira
Yuanting
Vance
Xiuxi
Joanne
Carmen
Qinny
Jocelyn
Evon
S3vin
Junhao
Brian
Steph
Cheakopek

t105
t110
sabby
xianjie
rae