Firstly, wishing my dearest tall sis a happy 17th! ACT SLUTTY SOMEMORE! =D I KNOW U LOVE ME! AND THE PINK FLOWER!!!
Nurse, i need some lovin'.LOL

did i hear someone say "kinky"?!

BANG BANG BANG. i drive, i kill =)
The evidence of shu,shir and i going insane at mac:

HEH HEH HEH. i have one more phone!
okay, only shu and shir will get it.--"

a vicious cycle: shu takes me, taking a photo of shir.

shir:"I LOVE THIS ORANGE FILE"

Deep in thought. Hmm.

And i'm so demoralised.
This is what i get each time i try to take a pic of shu.

TAKE ME NOT!

Cool as a cucumber=)
see the small man behind?! Lol.

wong wong wong!

caught talking to my baobei.

sings my hp pouch:"Lonely...I'm so lonely..."
SO FUN today. met my baobei too =))
Okie, tuesday is tmr. I HATE TUESDAYS.
Don't p' me off tmr. I may just poke u with a paperclip.
may tuesday pass by quickly!