estella .
Sunday, June 25, 2006
day out with 2 crazy girls!
你说你想逃开松手
爱太累爱得不自由
因为我给不起最简单的承诺

ling and qixin and i watched... die i forgot the name again. wait i check.

OKAY, we watched Just My Luck. Lol. it's very predictable and exagerrated. But chick flicks are good! =) me like. we ate subway cookies! *drools* then for dinner, we went to Jack's Place. omg. I ordered fish & chips. Not bad lah. I think i intimidated the waiters. LOL. crazy ling was so friendly with the waiter called Trainee 2. wahaha. digressing a lil, it's my third time going to cine! OMG im sick of that place.

we camwhored quite alot. I hate flash. really. did smth really silly today: took photos with garfied the majesty. -.-"

walked ard, talked about random stuff and answered ling's dumbdumb hypothetical questions. HAHA. ling, u ask funny qns leh. qixin, why oh why do u have orange bedsheets in a purple room too? why oh why do i see bits of my life reflected in yours? to qx: you could be next to an angel in disguise =D oh yah! we took neoprints. hee. so funny. "flying without wings"- we look so retarded. =)) BUT, we love taking ugly pictures. cause so tired of being chio liao. Haha. Rubbish sia.

I'm rambling if you haven't noticed. Sorry for the incoherence. I cant be bothered to check lah.

how do i even know
if you never told me
i wish you'd tell me now
where do i stand

可是你不想一直走在黑暗地下道
想吹风想自由想要一起手牵手
去看海绕世界流浪






profile

Estella
eighteen
Leo!
ngeeann poly masscomm

nuffnang




adores

Dancing ^^
Diving
Food!!!
Orange and Purple.
Family and friends


history


exits

Tall sister
Ling the Siewmai
Helen Han
Qixin the Liowch
Laopo
Shirley Wong Wong Wong
Nana
Qing Ai De
Baobei
Shu

Mei
Xueting
Ira
Yuanting
Vance
Xiuxi
Joanne
Carmen
Qinny
Jocelyn
Evon
S3vin
Junhao
Brian
Steph
Cheakopek

t105
t110
sabby
xianjie
rae