estella .
Monday, June 05, 2006
DESTRESS ME!
okay firstly, quick replies to tags =) rae and mukkey: nah i didnt change my hairstyle again. it was just some kinda photoshoot thingy. han: thanks dear (: for always being concerned about me. i know i made you worry. sorry. haha.. i can't wait for hols to come! then we can go out together. hee. shu: AH. my funny friend. i can still rmb us going to the toilet and laughing inside there! LOL. qinpei: Hey girl! =) i miss you alot alot too. I guess u're stressed out too. meet up soon i hope? take care. Jo: Hi sis! Nah, im fine alrd. don't worry! I'm a bouncing ball!

I SO SO SO HATE DEBATES! RAH!!!! *frowns* I never enjoyed getting involved in heated up arguments because i can easily lose my head. as in, debates make me get really riled up. that's not good ok! SO SO SO NOT GOOD. May i survive tmr. I hope i will bring my points across clearly! i hope i can think on my feet! omg. good luck to me! and the other debaters! =D Oh yeah. tmr is Bimbo Day! (for rae and i) Gonna have a Goth Day too! omg. i can imagine how creepy i'll look. *wince* starting to like t105 more and more. we have class blog and friendster now. So united right? Haha... I wanna cam-whore!!! I wanna upload many many pics!

qixiness and i cam-whored on one fine day. heehee.


Pretty Qixin who always says she looks fat. --"SPASTIC, we know.

=)

FISH FACE! (which i obviously cant do)

Practice makes perfect ok?

I don't wanna lie.
So i'll say that I miss you.

The you i thought i knew.






profile

Estella
eighteen
Leo!
ngeeann poly masscomm

nuffnang




adores

Dancing ^^
Diving
Food!!!
Orange and Purple.
Family and friends


history


exits

Tall sister
Ling the Siewmai
Helen Han
Qixin the Liowch
Laopo
Shirley Wong Wong Wong
Nana
Qing Ai De
Baobei
Shu

Mei
Xueting
Ira
Yuanting
Vance
Xiuxi
Joanne
Carmen
Qinny
Jocelyn
Evon
S3vin
Junhao
Brian
Steph
Cheakopek

t105
t110
sabby
xianjie
rae