estella .
Tuesday, June 27, 2006
I've been tagged!







take a look at the ordinary. don't need to look for paradise.
You could be next to an angel in disguise ((:

*Psst... I did this on Sunday but was lazy to post. Teehee.*

1. Do the following WITHOUT complains
2. Choose 5 people to do this after you completed yours
3. Leave a tag on the person's tagboard to say he/she have been tagged
4. Start your post with "I have been tagged!" then do this.

I HAVE BEEN TAGGED BY: Shuxian, my tall friend =)

Favourites
favourite colour(s): Orange. Purple. Brown
favourite food: Pepper Lunch (yummay!)
favourite song: This varies with time. For now it’d be Faraway.
favourite day of the week: Friday
favourite season: Summer= lots of beach time!

Currents
current mood: Nostalgic. I’m thinking of my psch and secsch mates again.
current taste: Strepsils. Blah.
current clothes: White polo shirt, shorts.
current desktop: “boys have cooties”
current toenail: in bad condition
current time: 9.15pm
current surroundings: Home
current annoyances: Not being able to meet my Friend
current thoughts: I have a million of thoughts running through my head. Which thought do you want?

First
first best friends: Lois and LimMian (:
first crush: Die I forgot! I have STM!
first movie: Die did I mention that I have STM?
First lie: I Don’t Lie! HAHA what a lie.
first music: Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall…

Last
last cigarette: NEVER.
last drink: Heaven & Earth Jasmine Green Tea. (same as shu’s answer. I SUPPORT POKKA but my dad bought H&E.)
last car ride: To the airport; fetch my grandma.
last crush: Heehee. For you to find out.
last movie: Just My Luck!
last phone call: by mom.
last CD played: Electrico’s cd.


Have you ever
have you ever dated your best friend: Yes. Han loh. =)) Why not right?
have you ever broken the law: urm… I jaywalk. =x
have you ever been arrested: PUI!
have you ever skinny-dipped: Nah.
have you ever been on tv: Be the backdrop counted? HAHA
have you ever kissed someone you don't know: No
5 things you are wearing: Perspiration(ewww. Okay sorry I haven’t bathe aft dance!), shirt, shorts and underwear (x2)
4 things you done today: Danced, Ate at BurgerKing, Shopped ard at toa payoh, go airport, bloghopped
3 things you can hear right now: Foc song, my typing, the fan’s noise.
1 thing you do when you are bored: do anything la. Duh.

*5 people to tag?
Qixin, ling, rae and urm SHU and urm shirley.


i wonder how things will turn out. hmm.
expectations met. contented vs happy.
it's been so long and counting.
I'm so sleepy alrd. YAWN. zzz.

Yesterday you asked me something I thought you knew
So I told you with a smile, it's all about you
Then you whispered in my ear and you told me too
Said you'd make my life worthwhile, it's all about you






profile

Estella
eighteen
Leo!
ngeeann poly masscomm

nuffnang




adores

Dancing ^^
Diving
Food!!!
Orange and Purple.
Family and friends


history


exits

Tall sister
Ling the Siewmai
Helen Han
Qixin the Liowch
Laopo
Shirley Wong Wong Wong
Nana
Qing Ai De
Baobei
Shu

Mei
Xueting
Ira
Yuanting
Vance
Xiuxi
Joanne
Carmen
Qinny
Jocelyn
Evon
S3vin
Junhao
Brian
Steph
Cheakopek

t105
t110
sabby
xianjie
rae