let's give it one more chance cause i can't give you up.
she did this
Talked to han at coffee bean. =)) Yay. And we did photoshop together. I think im falling in love with PS! hee. all thanks to han asking me to teach her. (i suck at PS) suddenly though, i "kai1 qiao4" again. Like my math. -.-" whatever! han, u must get A for this module leh! I help u! wahaha. *kns, i so lauya. later sabo u* Me love wednesdays with hairy. Sounds like tuesdays with morrie hor? Haha.vball today was fun. yet it felt... different. maybe cause i haven't played for so long. hmm, played match. I like. though i was scolded for dreaming. Hey i did not ok! It was just hard to co-ordinate everyone. Like, I would start off for the ball den i'd back down when i see someone else too. This feeling of "I-let-you,you-let-me". rah. will play better next lesson. =))im really disappointed with myself. my grades are blardy pathetic. CATS, medisoc, and soon-to-be locvid + pom. cheerios. "i ought not be so wet."(quote from KOTC)
and this is for my dearest hairy.
out of sight
& out of mind?
hmm.