estella .
Thursday, June 29, 2006
stop thinking please.

if you gave me one chance to tell you how i was feeling
i would sing to you and tell you i won't live my life without you.


The rain, just never seems to bring
the joy, I feel the same
everlasting pain of my loss remains

My heart, can't seem to learn to part
the hold you left your mark
all that I dreamed of now it seems so stark

Though I told myself I won't hold my breath
a part of me was dying
there is nothing left for me to do now, but give in

the notebook rocks. =) Love jo and mei.






profile

Estella
eighteen
Leo!
ngeeann poly masscomm

nuffnang




adores

Dancing ^^
Diving
Food!!!
Orange and Purple.
Family and friends


history


exits

Tall sister
Ling the Siewmai
Helen Han
Qixin the Liowch
Laopo
Shirley Wong Wong Wong
Nana
Qing Ai De
Baobei
Shu

Mei
Xueting
Ira
Yuanting
Vance
Xiuxi
Joanne
Carmen
Qinny
Jocelyn
Evon
S3vin
Junhao
Brian
Steph
Cheakopek

t105
t110
sabby
xianjie
rae