estella .
Tuesday, July 18, 2006
and suddenly,
everything is not right again. =(

maybe it's just that everyone is stressed. Well, I am stressed too. Who isn't? But it hurts to see people lashing out at each other. It's not supposed to be like this. Forgive & forget. If you can't forget, then at least forgive. I can't even study now. This matter is just bugging me like a pest; it's at the back of my mind and though im staring at my notes now... nothing's going into my head. This feeling of suppressing the negativity is so awful, i wish i can just cry and let it all out. But no, I will not cry because of stress. I'm still gonna try to be strong.

i know im totally not involved in this matter but it hurts really really bad to see the people around me unhappy. It sucks to be able to do nothing at all. Once again, this feeling is coming back. I hate this. I wish I can do something. But i don't know what to do at all. I wish I can say with a hell lot of confidence, " I can make you smile. Don't worry, things will be fine." It's no fun watching everything & feeling like you're caught in the middle. If i smiled, i smiled for you.

I hate to blog unhappy posts. Maybe i'll delete this soon.
courtesy of ling the sweet cherry.
and thank you for trying to cheer me up. =)




profile

Estella
eighteen
Leo!
ngeeann poly masscomm

nuffnang




adores

Dancing ^^
Diving
Food!!!
Orange and Purple.
Family and friends


history


exits

Tall sister
Ling the Siewmai
Helen Han
Qixin the Liowch
Laopo
Shirley Wong Wong Wong
Nana
Qing Ai De
Baobei
Shu

Mei
Xueting
Ira
Yuanting
Vance
Xiuxi
Joanne
Carmen
Qinny
Jocelyn
Evon
S3vin
Junhao
Brian
Steph
Cheakopek

t105
t110
sabby
xianjie
rae