aww. a bouquet of tulips from HL! =D
WEDNESDAYS: CATS & Sports&Wellness Day. =))I always look forward to Wednesdays. It’s like a break from studies and I’m always happy on Wednesdays. In fact, a little too high. =/ but I guess today is the first Wed… that made me feel a little down deep inside. Well of course I told myself to be high, and enjoy every moment I have left with the lovely friends I made in CATS and S&W. but deep down, I just couldn’t shake off the awful feeling that I’m gonna miss all these people somehow. *sobs * Reminds me of parting with the L1 people. It’s like giving a child a lollipop to hold, and then taking it back from the child. So cruel. oh well, the time we spent together was short, but sweet. And I truly enjoyed every single moment of it. =))
Hweeleng bought
mihu,me &
caroline candy from candy empire! I LOVE HER! =D so so touched. Made me feel more nostalgic. =( I chose the tulips lolly. Mihu’s one is a big big one! SO COOL. And we ate caroline’s marshmallow. =x YUMMY!
Gonna miss making fun of
Mihu in CATS, passing sweets down to
caroline or kouping her sweets, going insane with
hweeleng and asking her lame qns like,”you like harry potter or
RON ah?”, laughing at
jingqing’s forever smiling face, talking really loudly in class though it’s actually irritating (pfft), poking fun at the other groups’ projects/members NICELY. Haha.
Well, I was really CRAZY today. Even I think so. I laughed at
zhengjie’s group because their tower looks like a rocket & it’s damn funny with a man climbing it. I laughed at
kero by saying he owes our group many many favours- we lent him straws, tape and scissors. LOL. He’s a damn nice guy ((: I made fun of
Daniel & jingqing by asking
jingqing,”eh u like hellokitty or
Daniel?” LOL I think I am pro at such qns liao. I even have one for
Siti. To
mehul,”you like country or CITY (siti)?” cheap thrills. Heh. Umm,
mehul.. THANK YOU FOR UR CONSISTENT CONCERN! (alliteration!)heh. I mean it. =)) best vball buddy cum CATS LEADER cum captain! Gonna miss going up to the
teacher and saying lame stuff to him & saying byebye to him. Miss laughing at our naughty theory of what’s he doing with his laptop while we’re doing the exercises. Miss drawing retarded piccys and claiming I’m thinking out of the box. -.-
VBALL:
we took a grp pic! *beams * Played matches. Goody. Won like so many that I can’t even rmb how many! COOLNESS =D really great teamwork. GONNA MISS THE TEAM SO SO SO MUCH!
Tau poks! Mihu,
Rongyao,
jordan,
edma,
rebecca, and
chiuwah and the
2 other girls.(sorry my memory is blah)
Also gonna miss the tau kees and tau gays. =)) and the teacher! Hee. The people are great. I love to disturb
jordan. he’s always hitting me with the vball accidentally. WTH right! Then he tripped over
chiuwah too! HAZARD! WATCH OUT! Played with
zhengjie the pro ass during break. Haha. He’s forever smiling. SO FUNNY. Played two on two after s&w. me &
jordan versus
mihu & edma! Yay. Felt so bonded. The crazy
mihu and jordan wanted to join vball as cca, and they tried to get me to join too. I said,”don’t want. U all guys. I’m girl”. I think I wasn’t really thinking la. What a stupid response.LOL. then they were like,”we’re girls!” HAHAHA OMG. I think they’re hilarious.
I don’t regret joining vball! I love the people in my CATS and vball class! =)) thank you all for the wonderful time together and the memories!
*******************************************************************
weiqian: Hello girl! =D it's been some time since i last saw u.
shuxian: okies.heh. looking forward to the day we sweat it out and then go for milo & fries. whoo!
qx`: HAHA oei u monster. how dare u laugh at me with makeup on! LOL. okay la i admit i look Laughable. this shows i have natural beauty ok! URM. no thanks! photoshop princess title will belong to you forever. Photoshop idiot is my title lah. Heh, gao su wo wei she me rang wo xin tong! =D
jNA`: haha! yeah. i love dance =) LOL. will there be such a day? it'll be fun. you shouldn't have quit dance! haha. as in, bp dance. then we can dance together liao.
mukkey: heh, i will smile if there's a macbook pro in the vicinity. HAHA.
qy: thank you dear! =)) adage means... a saying.. that embodies an observation. LOL. don't ask.
ling*: if u want the purple crumpler, get it ok! =D maybe i will get red. IF I SAVE ENOUGH MONEY. so ex leh! qx makes sense. I never steal ur immunity necklace ok! HAHA I won it. =/ can u please REMIND me what I did to the comp? I SERIOUSLY don’t rmb anything liao. And u need specs! I LOOK FUGLY in the pictures. LOL. Don’t like that joke leh. My heart will skip a beat and believe u one leh. HAHAHA.
Rae: thanks for wishing me good luck!!! =D heh. LOVEYA.
Shirle: :P yeap I changed my hair colour to brown. Hee. Will teach you if we get to meet up ok! It’s a deal!
Han: i love adage too! =D LOL. Im glad and happy that im able to make ur night. FOANDDIE! Haha. Therapeutic words.