HAPPY THURSDAY!
menu: soup, sprite, mushroom & salmon pasta, chicken baked rice, yummy scoop of ice cream, regular EARTHQUAKE!

,you make my world.

Here's proof.
(HAHA jk!)

LAbixiaoXIN- we are pro.

GLUTTONS ALERT!

Our one decent pic=)

We finished the regular earthquake,
and that makes us LARGER than life. -.-

Yummy yummy yummy,
i've got love in my tummy.

EARTHQUAKE!!!

MORE ice cream.

Victory!

We finished everything! (:
FRIDAY:totally forgot about dance. OMG. *wince* i can't believe my memory is that bad. Lol. dashed home to take my clothes then went for dance liao. after dance, me,
han and
via bought cup noodles! =) when i climbed the overhead bridge, i met HENG! =D then we talked crap for quite some time, and he waited for my bus to come. hee. so nice. oh yah. my right knee hurts. since last week's dance practice. It's not like it hurts all the time- just sudden bouts of sharp pain. I hope it will be okay quickly! haha. still can jump about though. (:
was very happy about my
beibeimian. But I fell asleep even before eating it. Nvm, tonight i'll eat that for supper! haha. I see a pretty lil ballerina walking in front of me now. aww. I wish... Oops i forgot what i wanted to blog about. Nvm not impt anyway. I've long decided not to blog content(not much anyway), and so i'm sorry but u're gonna have to see MY FACE each time u come to my blog. BLEAH. why? cannot is it?! my blog ok. LOL.
SATURDAY:woke up damn early cause my mom came to disturb me. She squeeze into my bed ok! wth. Haha... then i talk rubbish to her. after that went to school to do video edit. pui! i hate imovie. =( Met Slender for lunch. HAHA. i was so late. DARN. yay happiness. (: Ate Aplenty. Kuay chap, ice kachang and honeydew. Okay la. not a lot but nvm, enough to fill me. Today i'm spending money super absentmindedly. i forgot to tap out, forgot that i could buy concession so i topped up my farecard instead -.- at least i bought tissues from this old uncle! It's a good thing ok! i've always wanted to buy from these elderly people but always
li bu chong xin. today i did! YAY.
You make me wanna call you in the middle of the night. ***I know this is a feeling that I just can’t fight. You’re the first and last thing on my mind. You make me wanna love, you make me wanna fall.
You make me wanna surrender my soul.