estella .
Monday, July 31, 2006
E for emo.
caption says it all!
ATTACK OF THE NERDS! (:

you are my shooting star.
nigel frenched himself! HAHA.


paint me.
i like.
qixin, nitha & me scandaling! =D
okay, i hope this made you smile at least.
HAHAHA. i have big eyes !

to jarbears the bear who thinks he can be a knight!

'jabezサマ i'll love you @>----',----- says:
no im the knight in silver shining armor
'jabezサマ i'll love you @>----',----- says:
=)
the truth of yesterday becomes a lie tomorrow says:
AWW!
the truth of yesterday becomes a lie tomorrow says:
i show u smth then
'jabezサマ i'll love you @>----',----- says:
okay
the truth of yesterday becomes a lie tomorrow says:
hee hee
'jabezサマ i'll love you @>----',----- says:
WHAT!
the truth of yesterday becomes a lie tomorrow says:
so for u jabez@
'jabezサマ i'll love you @>----',----- says:
THAT'S MEAN
the truth of yesterday becomes a lie tomorrow says:
LOL !
'jabezサマ i'll love you @>----',----- says:
=(
the truth of yesterday becomes a lie tomorrow says:
too bad!
'jabezサマ i'll love you @>----',----- says:
i wont protect you anymore
the truth of yesterday becomes a lie tomorrow says:
im blogging abt u!
the truth of yesterday becomes a lie tomorrow says:
haha
'jabezサマ i'll love you @>----',----- says:
if the dragon comes for you
'jabezサマ i'll love you @>----',----- says:
i will let him eat you up
the truth of yesterday becomes a lie tomorrow says:
i will run to hide behind the aluminium foil!
the truth of yesterday becomes a lie tomorrow says:
=D
'jabezサマ i'll love you @>----',----- says:
i wont fight already
'jabezサマ i'll love you @>----',----- says:
let him eat you
'jabezサマ i'll love you @>----',----- says:
since i'm just a loser
the truth of yesterday becomes a lie tomorrow says:
haha! i will hide behind u tho!
'jabezサマ i'll love you @>----',----- says:
NOPE
'jabezサマ i'll love you @>----',----- says:
i will run
'jabezサマ i'll love you @>----',----- says:
cos im a loser
'jabezサマ i'll love you @>----',----- says:
you will just have to chase me
'jabezサマ i'll love you @>----',----- says:
and the dragon will chase us
'jabezサマ i'll love you @>----',----- says:
and the one that falls behind will DIE
'jabezサマ i'll love you @>----',----- says:
hahahahha
'jabezサマ i'll love you @>----',----- says:
-quickens pace
the truth of yesterday becomes a lie tomorrow says:
haha! i will ask my pet dragon to bite ur backside
'jabezサマ i'll love you @>----',----- says:
NOT PET
'jabezサマ i'll love you @>----',----- says:
IT'S YOUR ENEMEE


Of all the things I've believed in
I just want to get it over with
Tears form behind my eyes
But I do not cry
Counting the days that pass me by

I've been searching deep down in my soul
Words that I'm hearing are starting to get old
It feels like I'm starting all over again
The last three years were just pretend
And I said,

Goodbye to you
Goodbye to everything I thought I knew
You were the one I loved
The one thing that I tried to hold on to
The one thing that I tried to hold on to

I still get lost in your eyes
And it seems that I can't live a day without you
Closing my eyes and you chase my thoughts away
To a place where I am blinded by the light
But it's not right

And it hurts to want everything and nothing at the same time
I want what's yours and I want what's mine
I want you
But I'm not giving in this time

And when the stars fall
I will lie awake
You're my shooting star

filming was tiring but fun in a way.
Mona and shafik are the bestest actor/actress in the world!
they deserve oscars!=D
they bought the crew drinks ok! so lovely. heh.
missed the dinner with laoshi.
a bit sad and disappointed.
mingzhang is like angry with us.
=(
boohoo.
oh well, can't make everyone happy.
the crew and cast (most)went to nydc to eat!
Holland v! HOLLA!
shiok. damn shiok i tell u.
my first time there.
heehee.

read many many poems online.
picked out a few that i like.
will post them when i'm lazy to blog. LOL
qixinthesweetestbabe wrote me a postcard.
her fav postcard.
=)
so so so sweet.
thanks dearest.
I treasure the JACKYCHAN!HAHAHA.
thanks rae for your concern.
and gingerbread men.LOL.
very yummy.

i think i'm very lucky to have so many friends who care for me.
((:
i really can't thank everyone enough.
i'm just so so grateful.
it's like, everyone's been there all along.
waiting to catch me if i fall.
the feeling is so comforting.
girlfriends rule la's world!
thank you to those who tagged,
who sent me an email,
who smsed.
you know who u are.
WOAINI ok! *hugstighttight*

if love is stupid,
then i stupid you.

*******************************************************************************

qx`: hee woman! i enjoyed today too. your room is beautifool la! =D every day seems like a good day with you around! ALL HAIL QUEEN QIXIN!
jabez: LION says hello to bear! HEY YOU, you are so full of rubbish! haha what weird pet names u come up with. rah! take care too. the royal family will take care of you! (: royal bear!
shuxian: YUP! i know, you know, we know. THAT'S ALL I NEED TO KNOW! LOL. wah seh. if you don't jio me out to play bball, i will poke u ah!
qy: haha! now that you've given me a license to "camwhore", i've decided to post pictures in this entry! hope they'll make you laugh at least abit. LOL. hope that looking at my silly face can help change your bad days to not-so-bad days! *bigsmile*




profile

Estella
eighteen
Leo!
ngeeann poly masscomm

nuffnang




adores

Dancing ^^
Diving
Food!!!
Orange and Purple.
Family and friends


history


exits

Tall sister
Ling the Siewmai
Helen Han
Qixin the Liowch
Laopo
Shirley Wong Wong Wong
Nana
Qing Ai De
Baobei
Shu

Mei
Xueting
Ira
Yuanting
Vance
Xiuxi
Joanne
Carmen
Qinny
Jocelyn
Evon
S3vin
Junhao
Brian
Steph
Cheakopek

t105
t110
sabby
xianjie
rae