estella .
Thursday, July 20, 2006
i can see the love in you.
WE DID A NIGEL ! =)
*inside joke*1...
2...
3!
rae the rocker.
us the wannabes. =D
act cute "1,2,3,4!"
DIAO! -.-"
we look ancient man!

woots.
im so in love with me.
funk-ay
we are your superheros!
saved the best for the last. heh, my fav pic. =))
like a scene outta Bruce Almighty right!?

HAVE A FANTABULOUS 17th BIRTHDAY MY DEAREST SWEETEST QINGAIDE! =)) I LOVE YOU FOR LIFE! WILL MEET UP AND HAVE A SMASHING BDAY CELEBRATION FOR U! * HUGS *

YAY. Today’s a cool day =) went to school for filming in the morning. Haha. Heng Han helped us a bit. Happy! The filming went on smoothly. Love the crew and the cast! MONA THE GODDESS (oops ling don’t be jealous) and SHAFIK the HOTTIE. Whoooaaa. My group rocks. Qixin, rae, jess, lynn and xianjie. (: Poor Qixin though. Her ankle. =( Ouch. Heartpain. HEY GIRL, don’t over-exert yourself liao ok! NO NETBALL/ TOUCH RUG/SWIMMING/BASEBALL/BBALL/and basically other sports. OK?! LOVE YOU!

Went for consultation with kokkee after. LOL. It was like a little chat. Can’t wait to get back the bauhuas and logos man. I hate the suspense. PUI LOH! If I fail, just tell me lah. Make me wait so long. AAAH. After that, mok, rae, mehul & I went to canteen 1 to slack. Then I dragged them to the vball court. Muahaha. Ended up playing with stickman only. BAD BAD MOK AND RAE. Never mind though, had a blast. Played with these two vball players. Umm.. one of them is from our Sports & wellness BUT I forgot his name! SO SORRY! He’s damn nice. And his that friend too. OMG I was like so clumsy and I kept shouting/ aiming wrongly. But he kept encouraging me by saying “nice try/shot”. HAHAHA. I told him, “ eh, don’t so nice leh! That was a bad shot la! You fu yan me only” or smth along these lines. I can’t remember cause I have STM rmb? He’s REALLY SUPER DUPER nice. Then he kept passing to me so I can try to hit the ball. BUT I JUST SIAM. LOL. Lazy la lazy. =x MEHUL ROCKS ASS TOO. He motivates me to work harder! Haha I will!

Highlight of the day: CAMWHORING! Omg. These guys (mehul and mok) sure can camwhore. Very STEADY guys. Let the pictures speak for themselves. We had a blast taking crazy pics. It made me laugh so much I said im gonna pee my pants. LOL. DAMN FUN! I LIKE! We do again ok? LA LOVES MACBOOK PROS NOW! Then we did something super crazy in atrium. One person (think it’s me) suddenly did the gun sign and I(?!) pointed at Mehul. Then he pointed at rae and rae pointed at mok! LOL. Sorry if sequence wrong. I got stm! Eh did I mention that already? BUT IT WAS HILARIOUS! It’s some xbox commercial that Mok made us watch. So we imitated it. Then I said, “ BANG!” and mehul pretended he got shot. OMG. Haha like wth! Got people staring somemore. One day we’re gonna do that in lecture theatre. =D

I don’t know about you but I feel so loved today.

Ps: the pics i posted are supposed to make u LOL. if not why i post right?!
YOU ALL BETTER LAUGH. eh eh! i post until v sian leh. esp since rae, mok & i are gonna post nearly the same pics. haha! So you all must appreciate it and laugh! :D

I LOVE MY FRIENDS A LOT A LOT! :D
I MISS MY DAD A LOT A LOT TOO! (in bangkok)

********************************************************

xiang: haha! okie dokey =)) I want! you better bluetooth me and make me laugh at all your silly jokes.
slender_linguist: wow. i know piggish and rubbish and english. doesn't that make me a linguist too? HUH HUH? =D
ling*: LOL. dear ah! i love you too. Mean it. really, get well quick. hmm. im not working, so i guess i won't buy the crumpler. i wanted that badly last time! LOL.
Tall sis: hee the card is so so pretty. ((: watch out! i'll make u a nice nice one too. soon! when i have more time. ahah. shopping and sentosa again please! No more tanning oil for me though. Lol!
shirle:hey girl! *beams* miss your tags. haha. blackcurrant, u're a smart girl so don't stress too much. i'm totally positive that you'll do well for ur studies. work hard play hard!
s3v|n: wah... you good. distort my theory. haha. take care man! hee.
daph: heylo sweetheart! thank you. i know you love me & i know u know i love you too. hee. sorry if i made u and nana worry with my silly unhappy post! nth's wrong now. =D take care k? BDAY GIRL!
han: OMG. YEAH HOR. hahahaha. i bet u shocked diao. yay. i don't know whose bday is coming !
qx`: Scandal! i noticed you poking my cheeks! haha! U DIE. next time i poke ur brain. =)) *kisses ur ankle for u* sayang ok!
rae: yup...! great camwhoring day today! whee.






profile

Estella
eighteen
Leo!
ngeeann poly masscomm

nuffnang




adores

Dancing ^^
Diving
Food!!!
Orange and Purple.
Family and friends


history


exits

Tall sister
Ling the Siewmai
Helen Han
Qixin the Liowch
Laopo
Shirley Wong Wong Wong
Nana
Qing Ai De
Baobei
Shu

Mei
Xueting
Ira
Yuanting
Vance
Xiuxi
Joanne
Carmen
Qinny
Jocelyn
Evon
S3vin
Junhao
Brian
Steph
Cheakopek

t105
t110
sabby
xianjie
rae