estella .
Sunday, July 09, 2006
i don't wanna be the reason why.
ugly is pretty. =)
my darlings
see us smile
tall sisters.
you make me wanna.
sweet =D

here's one sms that warmed my little heart and made me smile =)
"Hi all my dear children, many of my students are down with flu & fever. So wanna u to take extra care of your diet & drink lot of water. K? And remember there only 2 practice to work ahead the competition. Please sleep early, although there is final world cup tonight. Please know your body limit k :-) Great days ahead!"

-sms from my laoshi(dance teacher) I know there're mistakes and all, but who cares? it's so sweet. i heart laoshi! BUT I FORGOT TO REPLY. haha.

i don't know why but i feel so overwhelmed by everything that's happened of late.
thoughts are flooding my mind and i feel so confused again.
maybe my brain isn't that big. pentium one.
processes everything much too slowly.
=(
i need a hug.

why is the sky blue?
cause i painted it for you.
HUH. but i don't like blue! *haha, tyrant me*

If I were an actor
I could be someone
Someone who'd always know the right things to say
But as soon as I'd see you
I'd forget all my lines
And you'd never know what I feel inside




profile

Estella
eighteen
Leo!
ngeeann poly masscomm

nuffnang




adores

Dancing ^^
Diving
Food!!!
Orange and Purple.
Family and friends


history


exits

Tall sister
Ling the Siewmai
Helen Han
Qixin the Liowch
Laopo
Shirley Wong Wong Wong
Nana
Qing Ai De
Baobei
Shu

Mei
Xueting
Ira
Yuanting
Vance
Xiuxi
Joanne
Carmen
Qinny
Jocelyn
Evon
S3vin
Junhao
Brian
Steph
Cheakopek

t105
t110
sabby
xianjie
rae