i tried so hard to be strong today.
and im proud of myself.
(:
you so did not see the tears.
thanks for everything and nothing.
So much for caring.
will post the pic of qx, henghan and i soon! =D mr tan, u better tag me!also, here's a shoutout to nitha dear. I'm sorry i took away ur girlfriend. =X me heart u still. haha. I WILL POST OUR PHOTO REAL SOON! A BIG ASS ONE, I PROMISE! =)and qx: Hi babe. thank you for loaning us the cam. I love you and butterflies!xiang: thank you. u are so sweet. I miss you too. Stop laughing at what happened to my ring ok?Jo the tallie:Oh MY TIAN AH. NO WAY THEY ARE KOREAN. haha. actually im not sure. but they aint cute! that's FOR SURE. i like watching the Notebook. heh. my girl & i makes me laugh.
and do you know why my font colour is blue?
No prizes for guessing it right.
LOL.