estella .
Friday, July 07, 2006
my random thoughts.

we own you. =D
running for elections, anyone?

-don't say the F word. FOOD. cause i'm never full.
-don't ask me to grow up. The world already has an ageing population.
-my tummy is really growling now. sounds like a monster.
-nigel is siaoo. He and Mehul formed the Perky Boob 1 & 2. um. DON'T ASK.
-char is Perky Butt, and I'm Perky Boobs. Again, DON'T ASK.
-the guys are really crazy. you should see their whole... "Are you thinking what im thinking PB1? I think i am, PB2! it's..." *sticks out their chest and imaginary BOOB* -.-"
-I'm so tired that I just slept after eating. LOL.
- feeling a tad emo-ish now. I really don't like to see my friends unhappy. *cheer up rae, and mat* =(

i wish i could take away all your unhappiness. I wish I can be the one to make you smile again, to make your days brighter. But it's just so hard. The more i try, the more i feel like i'm being pushed away from you.
I hate this feeling of not being able to help. Hate this feeling of being practically useless to you.



i only want to see
if you're ok when i'm not around
asking if you love me
i love the way you make it sound
calling you to see
do i try too hard to make you smile
to make a smile





profile

Estella
eighteen
Leo!
ngeeann poly masscomm

nuffnang




adores

Dancing ^^
Diving
Food!!!
Orange and Purple.
Family and friends


history


exits

Tall sister
Ling the Siewmai
Helen Han
Qixin the Liowch
Laopo
Shirley Wong Wong Wong
Nana
Qing Ai De
Baobei
Shu

Mei
Xueting
Ira
Yuanting
Vance
Xiuxi
Joanne
Carmen
Qinny
Jocelyn
Evon
S3vin
Junhao
Brian
Steph
Cheakopek

t105
t110
sabby
xianjie
rae