
HEY BOY I WANNA CATCH YOUR WAVE!

Guys camwhore too. =) i like.

i've been kissed. aww.

I FEEL STUPID STICKING MY TONGUE OUT AT STRANGERS OK

frame me up!
I'd go as far as to say that I miss you
be like that is a nice nice song =) everyone should fall in love with it!
i LOVE postcards, handwritten letters, typed letters, emails and little cards by my friends. They help me look back at my past, and smile as i reminisce. =)) SO I THANK YOU ALL WHO WROTE ME STUFF ON PAPER BEFORE. because reading these little notes warm my heart and make me happy. =D thank you qixin for the beautiful postcard of the dancer! hee hee. I HEART you. ^^ i LOVE it when people do/say sweet things. =))
i LOVE my funny brother. today we both went insane. i clinked his glass while he was drinking. like, CHEERS! you know? then he went insane too and we did the clinking with every sip we took! HAHA what a fun way to drink up.
i LOVE running today. CAUSE MEHULSNAP and i played "tag!" while running. hoho. saw junhong while running. he claims i'm blind cause i didn't see him until he talked to me from BEHIND MY BACK. --" scared the shit outta me. HAHA i screamed lah, damnit. SOOO paiseh. it was a reflex reaction. i mean, i was surprised that i could be running and he's in front of me. and yet i didn't realise it's him all along until he spoke. LOL. so maybe im blind.
i LOVE my friends. from bp and from np. the dancers and councillors.
i LOVE to see rainbows. i LOVE the beach. i LOVE vball and dance. (no matter what) i LOVE DOGS AND HAMSTERS! i LOVE lil adorable children.
i LOVE to feel loved.
i feel so random today. *bleah* sorry if im incoherent. im a professional rambler. oh yeah, didn't play well for vball today. but i'm NOT giving up!Please just don't play with me
My paper heart will bleed
This wait for destiny won't do
Be with me, please, I beseech you