it's 7am and the sky is beautiful (:
never woke up so early anymore cause of poly. Heh heh. and i'm glad i jumped outta bed this morning to make breakfast for my bro and then come online. SEE, the sky is so chio! =D somehow it calms me down. surfing the net at this hour has a therapeutic effect too. LOL, now im not spouting nonsense okay. try try. you really should. well, was MIA online cause i plonked on my bed and fell into a deep sleep like um, sleeping beauty! :D sorry mehul! I know i was supposed to go through the ppt ytd. But I was so drained yesterday. Emotionally and physically. at least everything's blown over now! happy happy happy. Now, just have to wait for LING to get well. and that qixin's ankles to recover. then things will be like before. =) OEI U TWO, hurry hurrry ok can?! Lol. got 9/10 for pom quiz. for the whole emotional wave i've been going through the night before, thinking about t105 and the reasons why, im thankful i got this grade. i feel a pinch of guilt cause i didn't study until the very last minute which was the day itself. which explains my non-elation. REALLY REALLY THANKFUL. =) thank you mehul for helping me out, thanks ling for trying to motivate me(though it didn't help. OOPS.), thanks qixin for loving me & everything! i saw ur happy face when u told me my score. THANKS BABE!*bigbighug* but i didn't feel too good then cause rae's unhappy. i told ling i want to fail this quiz. because i want to fall to stand up again. Hmm. maybe no one understands. HA HA. too abstract? where the hell is my self-motivation?! HOLIDAYS PLEASE! i wanna go out chill with my dear friends, spend money like water then whine about it, totally forget about studies, have sleepovers, go overseas if possible, work my ass off when im broke! How's that for life? eh? =Deverybody needs somebody (; you know your stunning
absolutely stunning
and I'm running always running
and now I'm crying
you know only cause I'm caring
and if you were more daring maybe you'd stop staring
and come over and talk to me
and tell me about how you've been waiting patiently
and how you tried but I just turned away
and I'll say, "yeah well you know, I'm shy that way"
qy: Thank you! you are so sweet. heh. btw, do you have a blog?!slender_linguist: hellooo slender. =) You ain't no linguist please. OINK.shuxian:everything is alright now! hee hee. you must celebrate your bday with ME! qx`: haha. AGREED. life is not all about studying. and Mr Tan HENG HAN is so funny. sounds like xian jie. =xling*: *hugsthisnaughtygirl* when you going to see dotor huh? Heng Han: HAHAHAHA! HH! we got study lah. but must balance what. must relax/ play sometimes too. Makes sense right?! im no airhead o-kay. jess: u are one blur girl =D