went out with my favourite hairy girl. =D drank milkshake at billy's. went on a shopping spree.bought a bag, a gold belt, poseur specs (thanks to han. LOL), long necklace.whee hoo. we drank some berry drink too. tasty!heh, had a great time talking and shopping around. and CAMWHORING!feel better now. after pampering myself.haha. laoshi is treating us steamboat tmr!
filming tmr!
can't wait! =D
really must thank all the people who've stood by me.
I REALLY LOVE MY FRIENDS! ((:
Goddess ling, you're included. don't feel bad cause you're not there for me when i was sad.it's ok! ((: i saw your sms! but i purposely don't reply one! HAHA. who ask you don't reply mine last time. LOL jk! i lazy lah. but very touched. you make sense anyway. heh.
han: for going crazy with me. for buying retarded stuff with me, stuff that we don't need. LOL. thanks for hearing me out. for just being there when i need you.
jarbears: don't know if you'll read this but i wanna thank you for being such a fantastic friend. lion may even consider not eating bears on a permanent basis =D *pokes* thank you for always cheering up the goddess, the queen and the princess. LOL. i will give u a pot of honey soon!
But all the miles had separate
They disappear now when I’m dreaming of your face
I’m here without you baby
but you're still on my lonely mind
I think about you baby
and I dream about you all the time
I’m here without you baby
but you're still with me in my dreams
And tonight it’s only you and me
*************************************************************
Jessi: HEY girl! Haha thanks. Ur theory makes sense. =)) I like that lil boy!daph: qing ai de… I wanna meet u soon. K? if I promise not to cry, u must not cry too! I love you. * hugs *nitha: HELLO NITHA! Ah… *estella jumps ard* nitha tagged me!jo: thank you jojo. I’m feeling better alrd. Even you tagged me, how can I not smile right? =) good girl! Continue giving that old ah ma money! I will too if I have money! jNA`: hee hee. Nana! Your email really made me feel tons better. Thanks a million and one. * big hug * I want to see you happy too. rae: =)) thank you girl. Please really do eat. I don’t want you to become anorexic or bullimic. Would be sad if that happens. I’m touched that you’d eat more for my sake. Haha. Love!shirle: ahhh!! Shirley oh shirley. Read your tag and I couldn’t help but smile. =D *pokes the blackcurrant* you’re the only ting1hua4 one! Hee. I love ya for really NOT reading the entry. It amused me. ((: I know, blue makes me feel down too. Bring on the orange yea?! Haha. Please try wheel of fortune with me again! Lol. and i love Carl's Jr too! we next time go there makan together!shuxian: I know you care for me. I know. * beams *qx`: I love queen qixin! I will pee more ok. So don’t care, u must pei me go toilet. LOL. And I want you to sing the “CAIHONG” part to me over and over again. So fun. LIGHTNING STRIKES!
joyce: HELLO! i miss you so much! i miss that insane laughter of yours. haha. it's so infectious. i need some of it right now. i miss hearing you tell me "love ya!" =D
yeeshan: I SO AGREE! wuzhong wan sui!
qy: heh! i anyhow rebutt my mom one. I LOVE YOU LEH! HOW?!?! please tag me more! your tags make me feel loved.
tall sis: u poot poot. never call me today. thought you towning? haha. u town with WHO?! j ah? LOL.