
GASP!

MY AUNT SAID THAT I ...

GREW FAT/FATTER. =(
the boliao me actually wanted to add in teardrops. but im lazy to do so. just IMAGINE tears on my face can? RAH. not exactly a good day for me, but i'm gritting my teeth. Not gonna be a quitter cause quitters never win, and winners never quit =DI'm not gonna give up on myself.so please don't give up hope on yourself either, people=)DANCE was bad. laoshi did the "nit-picking".i don't know what to say really.expected it? normal? just like old times?It's just this feeling that i've buried in the past is struggling to surface again.That very feeling that made me cry during the syf dance practices.I bet none of you will know how it feels.Ever felt like you're so bloody untalented, like you'll screw up every little thing you do?Ever felt like the obstacle you're facing is so huge, you can't even see the path ahead?Have you ever felt so small because all your friends are achievers,and you are still under-performing?this feeling sucks bad.If you've never felt this way before, congrats. I'm glad you don't.If you've, well... welcome to my world?I'm gonna practise really really really hard for these few days before the competition.I won't let laoshi or the adage dance group down.cause they all are great people.and i don't want to let myself down either. =)i'm just searching for this feeling that i've had in sec two.when i was in top form,and my flexibility was so much better than now.*splitting on a chair, bending back to touch my feet...*
and at the end of the day, all i really want is to find my forte.HEY BUT THIS IS NOT AN EMO ENTRY OK?!i'm gonna be fine.i'm gonna be strong.I WON'T BOW DOWN TO STRESS OR SHIT.(?!)HAH!I know everyone out there's stressed and all,so i have no reason to complain.in fact, i'll stay strong and smile for you guys. =Dwill be missing out on one day of filming cause of dance.it's a sacrifice & i'm upset tt i don't get to do filming w them.But at least it's a two day filming. heh.my ah ma's bday today.We sang happy bday song to her!fast & slow version.So funny.Pandan cake again. Our tradition.Euan is damn adorable.He went to another table to sing happy bday song for the pple,cause he wanted to blow out their candles.LOL. i heart CUTE lil children lots.
James (my cousin) and Euan (my nephew)

My pretty cousin and the FAT GIRL in question

Eating pandan cake like there's no tmr.
apparently i ate 3 slices & kouped the cream off many pple's cake.
shan't go into my horrifying eating habits now. Lol.

He is a camwhore like yours truly. :D

Faith & I
more pics soon!
when i'm happier.
(which is like, maybe tmr?)
You’re like a storm against the window
Follow me around just like a shadow
I'll swim a never ending ocean
Until you bring back your devotion