estella .
Thursday, July 13, 2006
when i think of you

MY DARLINGS!

shuxian: thank you silly girl’s friend! =) u too ok?! Don’t be silly.
ling*: Lol. The lyrics are emo. I’m NOT! I’m estella.
s3v|n: haha. Fat people have fat egos. Whee.
daph: LOVE YA TOO OK! ((: I don’t know but the people who haven’t seen me for some time say I’ve put on weight. BUT IT DOESN’T BOTHER ME LA! Hee. Take care qingaide!
han: Hee. HAN AH! Im not sad lah! I find it quite funny. Just poking fun at myself by agreeing that I’m fat. FAT PEOPLE ARE ADORABLE OK! =D Omg. I have a fat fat ego. Hee.
rae: WHAT?! Fancy that coming from RAE. THE THINNEST girl in class! OK I BELIEVE YOU. HAHAHA.
mihu: U snapped! =) where’s my froggy picture??? And testimonial? HUH HUH HUH?!
qx`: I’ve been kissed by an angel! Who is that angel?! TELL ME! Haha.
ling*: hee u are so crazy. BUT I like ((: show you my double chins too.
Yee Shan: YAH precisely! Haha. I laughed at my nephew cause he’s really damn cute. All the things lil children do.. aww. =)






profile

Estella
eighteen
Leo!
ngeeann poly masscomm

nuffnang




adores

Dancing ^^
Diving
Food!!!
Orange and Purple.
Family and friends


history


exits

Tall sister
Ling the Siewmai
Helen Han
Qixin the Liowch
Laopo
Shirley Wong Wong Wong
Nana
Qing Ai De
Baobei
Shu

Mei
Xueting
Ira
Yuanting
Vance
Xiuxi
Joanne
Carmen
Qinny
Jocelyn
Evon
S3vin
Junhao
Brian
Steph
Cheakopek

t105
t110
sabby
xianjie
rae