estella .
Tuesday, July 11, 2006
will someone please tell me i'm okay.
who ate STICKMON?
you just can't stop yourself from smiling with them ard


But in your heart know that I'm with you all along

I never thought that this could go
And take me away from all I know
And leave me to think I'm on my own
But your love will take me, you were the one...

Who sat through nights
You held me tight
And made sure I'm okay
And I thank you for the love you gave to me


Tonight...

Wherever you go, I will be waiting
Whenever you call, I will be there
Whatever it takes, I'll make your darkest days so bright
Wherever you go, I will be waiting
Whenever you call, I will be there
Whatever it takes, I'll make your darkest days so bright
And if I should fall, I know you're waiting
And if I should call, I know you're there
If ever you cry just know

I'm in your heart tonight.

realised today that my brain is starting to be active in the day too.
this is bad.
i can't sleep already cause thoughts keep flowing in at night.
now i can't even go through a morning without thinking about life's meaning.
LOL.
I seriously grew fatter.
Another person testified.
SIGH. *uses fat fingers to wipe tear away*
NVM, fat people are adorable =)
Short people are SWEET=)
SILLY people are the coolest =)
and im all of the above.
Hahaha.
im feeding myself medicine for my ego.
Oh poor thing, shattered into pieces you are.

funny that the people who watched me grow up
are the ones who don't know me.
the closest people are the furthest to reach.





profile

Estella
eighteen
Leo!
ngeeann poly masscomm

nuffnang




adores

Dancing ^^
Diving
Food!!!
Orange and Purple.
Family and friends


history


exits

Tall sister
Ling the Siewmai
Helen Han
Qixin the Liowch
Laopo
Shirley Wong Wong Wong
Nana
Qing Ai De
Baobei
Shu

Mei
Xueting
Ira
Yuanting
Vance
Xiuxi
Joanne
Carmen
Qinny
Jocelyn
Evon
S3vin
Junhao
Brian
Steph
Cheakopek

t105
t110
sabby
xianjie
rae