estella .
Monday, August 21, 2006
* BIG BIG SMILE *
done by goddess ling, for me. =)
hey i look retarded! like totally!
where got like that one! LING, u are supposed to use glam pics of me only.
LOL.
is it cos my "I LOVE BEING UGLY" theory is so effective
that u can't find any CHIO pics?!
done by THE QUEEN qixin, for me =)
heh heh. wo xi huan.

The world would be a lonely place Without the one that puts a smile on your face So hold me 'til the sun burns out I won't be lonely when I'm down 'Cause I've got you to make me feel stronger When the days are rough and an hour feels much longer I never doubted you at all The stars collide, will you stand by and watch them fall? So hold me 'til the sky is clear And whisper words of love right into my ear

hello everyone!
thank you SO SO SO MUCH for the bday wishes, smses, testimonials,mms and UM phonecall.
and of course, thank you to those who met me on my birthday itself.
you know who you are!
eh, faker, i love you. ((((((:
haha you surprised me lah. BLEAH.
i've been really busy so haven't been able to blog a proper entry to thank everyone personally.
Umm, im pretty incoherent now. paiseh.
I promise many names will be up in my blog in the next entry ok! =))
so next time u all google ur names, u will see it in my blog liao. muahaha.
im so evil.

but really, you guys have made me feel super loved on 19aug.
umm, felt like a princess! (:
Oh wait, i already am one can?
ling conferred the status onto me.
STATUS CONFERRAL! (Medisoc shit=i'm insane from the mugging)
Lol. really happy.
but worried now, cause of my EXAM tmr.
guess what?
i still had the guts to go for dance's msia outing today.
*shopping, i can't say no to*
damn it, im so random.
nvm lah hor?
i'm just talking to myself.

OKAY CHEERIOS.
I'll blog a coherent post SOON!
and when i close my eyes it's you i see.




profile

Estella
eighteen
Leo!
ngeeann poly masscomm

nuffnang




adores

Dancing ^^
Diving
Food!!!
Orange and Purple.
Family and friends


history


exits

Tall sister
Ling the Siewmai
Helen Han
Qixin the Liowch
Laopo
Shirley Wong Wong Wong
Nana
Qing Ai De
Baobei
Shu

Mei
Xueting
Ira
Yuanting
Vance
Xiuxi
Joanne
Carmen
Qinny
Jocelyn
Evon
S3vin
Junhao
Brian
Steph
Cheakopek

t105
t110
sabby
xianjie
rae