

Hate me today Hate me tomorrow Hate me for all the things I didn’t do for you

HEY HAN. i'm craving for seoul garden.
HAHA. can't wait to pig out with you leh.
SHIOK =)
had a whole day to myself
just chilling.
watched "take the lead".
really great dancing by antonio B.
Haha. makes you wanna start dancing too.
but dirty dancing two still wins hands-down.
all the Hawwt! dancing and drool-worthy guy lead and get-high soundtracks.
ooh-lalaaa ~
I PACKED MY ROOM! HEE HEE.
finally no more clothes on my bed,
no more bags on the floor.
SPACE SPACE !
i got space!
so bored.
ni bu zai.
你不在
高兴还是悲哀
你都不在
像空气般不存在的存在
再没有痕迹的爱
你不在
当我需要你的爱
你不在
heh heh heh.
my bro made ribena for me.
so nice right? (:
i just ate two packets of maggi mee, 3 pieces of fishcake, one can of mushrooms and tofu for dinner.
DAMN FULL leh.
want to puke already.=(
gonna start reading my book liao.
FULL-TIME BOOKWORM!-ESTELLA NG YOU MIN! (:
Yups cheerios.
“I don't wish to be everything to everyone, but I would like to be something to someone.”