estella .
Wednesday, August 30, 2006
grandpa.
how come everytime you come around
my london london bridge wanna go down

Question:
If you could choose, would you rather die before or after your spouse?

“If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.”

Isn’t it selfish to want this?
You leave your spouse in grief, mourning your loss.
Yet true, you don’t have to live a day without your spouse.
You are spared the torment. The emotional turmoil that your spouse has to go through instead.

If you choose to die after your spouse, it’s gonna be a painful, lonely walk till the end of your life. Yet at least you walked with your loved one till his/her very end.

I think if I could, I'd choose the latter. Better if I suffer than let my loved one, perhaps.

Lol am such a laggard really. Hooked onto "Love,me" now. hence all these weird qns. Yup don't worry people. I'm just putting my brains to use for once

ate alot today =) thanks to xinxin. hahaha. all that food for 10 bucks. CHEAP !
yay and i love the "guys are stupid" shirt + hairband.
*giggles*
THANK YOU DEAR. *hugs and kisses and hugs again*
hope your parents are not upset with u liao =/

i got loads of pics from last time i went out with nana n xiang. (:
ENJOY!
totally random. but i LOVE this pic of my locvid mates! =Dthanks. i know.
xiang, i'm gonna rape you! LOL
attempt one.

EEW i kissed a-du! LOL. looks like right?
A-du i mean.
And looks like i'm kissing "HIM" ya? Hoho.
why xiang so happy to have joanna kiss her?
*sian diao look*
she doesn't know how lucky she is loh.






profile

Estella
eighteen
Leo!
ngeeann poly masscomm

nuffnang




adores

Dancing ^^
Diving
Food!!!
Orange and Purple.
Family and friends


history


exits

Tall sister
Ling the Siewmai
Helen Han
Qixin the Liowch
Laopo
Shirley Wong Wong Wong
Nana
Qing Ai De
Baobei
Shu

Mei
Xueting
Ira
Yuanting
Vance
Xiuxi
Joanne
Carmen
Qinny
Jocelyn
Evon
S3vin
Junhao
Brian
Steph
Cheakopek

t105
t110
sabby
xianjie
rae